Thirst

Thirst

chapter 1

As I awoke to the sound of the wind howling through the trees, my mouth was dry as cotton 'when was the last time I hunted?' I questioned to myself. As I got up and walked to my window, a pale full moon that shone brightly in the sky, the wind wispered around me causing my blonde hair to sweep across my face, I walked over to my full length mirror my pale flawless skin was shining in the moonlight, my blue eyes popped out at me ''uggg!'' I said looking at my horriable reflection.

My name is Jessicia Cooper and I'm a vampire, I don't burn in the sun, garlic does not affect me, and I don't burn when I touch silver or crufixes. I can't turn into a bat and fly away, I don't sleep in a coffin and I wouldn't melt if you threw Holy water on me, nor did Van Helsing ever exist nor did Dracula.

I walked over to my dresser and slipped into my black tanktop along with a pair of jeans I found lying on the floor. I jumped out the window and ran full speed '' so thirsty!'' I wispered, finaly I found me a nice elk, as I drank its blood.. ah blood warm, red, the sweet scent of blood! After my hunt I ran back home '' Jess!'' my also immortal sister Ellie called, Ellie is sweet, and more perfect than me!

Ellie's features include brunett hair, chocolate brown eyes,pale skin(of corse), me,Ellie, and Morgan(my other immortal sister) live in a old house on the corner of Virginia Ave., with no parents,that was the worst part my mom died after Ellie was born, and my dad left after I was born, I never knew the guy!

Morgan is a redhead,with hazel eyes and chalky pale skin,

''Yea!'' I said answering Ellie's call '' have you seen Morgan?'' she asked worried " probly still asleep!'' I said. We heard a loud yawn ''Morgan!'' we said.

chapter 2

''You guys need to keep quiet!'' Morgan yawned with anger '' its like five o' clock a.m. and you two ninnys are up!" she bellowed, as she made her way down the steps ''God!'' she said tripping and falling down the steps, Morgan is the world's most clumsly vampire!, Ellie giggled with laughter while I help Morgan up '' Oh Shut Up Ellie!'' she screamed,Ellie quieted her giggles right away ''sorry'' she muttered.

We did attend school, although we hated it(who dosen't!), we were forced buy my mom's sister Sara(who is yet the worst aunt I know!). At school I try to keep to myself, attend lunch by myself, and the last thing I want is attention! " Guys we should get ready to go to.. you know school!'' I said, as the clock ticked Morgan and Ellie had a huge fight over a pink Aeropostale jacket, which Ellie got to wear!, ''its not fair!'' Morgan yelled ''It is Ellie's Morgan!'' I said,out of all three of us me and Ellie were more mature..go figure! As I dropped Ellie off and parked Morgan's eyes caught my attention "Jess did you see him?'' she asked "see who?'' I questioned, Morgan sat there with her jaw hung open "their vampires like us!'' she wispered.

* I know its short but I ran out of ideas sorry!