Mail | Chris Evans

Pairing: Chris Evans x reader

You're going out to get the mail outside your apartment...

Right as you open the door to get your mail, you hear the door across from yours open.

"Oh good morning, dear," you hear your annoying neighbor say. You look up and nearly drop your mail. He's literally standing there naked with only a towel preserving what's left of his modesty.

"Morning, di—Chris," you reply, catching yourself. He smirks as he picks up his mail.

"Looking good."

"As are you," you tell him, trying not to stare at his muscles. Why does he have to be so gorgeous?

"See anything you like?" he responds, and you let out a breath.

"You wish."

"Hmm," he replies, raising an eyebrow.

"Get dressed, Chris," you groan, covering your eyes with your mail.

"Oh I think you like me without clothes," he responds, and when you lower your hand, he smirks. "Thought so."

He lowers his towel slightly, and you can't help your gaze as it goes down.

"Ha! I knew it," he says, practically yelling.

"Shut up!" you shriek, your cheeks flushing.

He lowers his towel even more, and you let out a yelp.

"Don't make me turn you in for sexual harassment," you warn, making him laugh.

"You like it."

"Shut up," you groan.

"If you don't like it, then why aren't you going back into your apartment?" he questions, and you open your mouth to respond, but the door beside yours opens.

"Oh my lord, Chris! Stop with that indecency!" your next-door neighbor, Mrs. Adams, shrieks. She's an elderly lady with shocking white hair, and she's constantly scolding Chris and his "indecency", as she calls it.

"Mrs. Adams," he greets, grinning at her. She rolls her eyes but says no more, closing and locking her door before continuing down the hall.

"Anyway, princess, want to come in?"

"What?"

"I know you want to join me," he says, smirking at you.

You pause for a moment, meeting his blue eyes. Why not?

You toss your mail in the room before closing and locking your door.

"Shall we?" you ask, going over to him.

He smirks. "We shall."

A/N

wtf was that

my sexuality goes wild because half of me is like "ew guys" and then like "ooh guys"