Lilith, Revisited

Start from the beginning

"Like yours," the Lilith confirmed. "It's not usual to have such a powerful psionic visit a vampire nest and not burn it to the ground. So I made a mental note of your scent, especially in light of your vow. That memory allowed me to track you across a city filled with Normals."

"Fantastic!" the man in black muttered with a frown. Then he was mentally shaking himself.

"You'll need UV shielding," he noted perfunctorily, using psyken to create a thin, but strong barrier in not only the windows, but also the room's very walls, effectively locking out any UV radiation that might injure the day-fragile vampires. He kept the flows tight and thin, to prevent any spill over that might harm the five night creatures as they watched him work in fascination.

A quick sweep with enhanced vision yielded that the shield was seamless after he completed it. He then began pulling open a subspace pocket where he kept extra gear.

"And you'll need something to protect you from psionic energy while you're hanging out with me."

"There's such a thing?" the Lilith asked softly, wanting to step forward in curiosity at seeing a hole appear in the middle of the air but holding back as she sensed psionic energies at work.

Mordecai chuckled softly at the wondering tone in her voice.

"Of course. We just didn't want the technology to fall into your hands, for obvious reasons." His fingers found what they were looking for and he drew back, a section of the material he used to make neuron armor in his hands. "It's called 'neuron armor' and it provides nearly flawless passive protection against psionic attack."

"A very handy material to have," the Lilith conceded, pausing to glance all around her. "Is, . . is it safe to remove these cloaks? They are extremely uncomfortable."

"If you're wondering if I've put the UV shielding in place, yes. And it's also without psionic energies incorporated into it, so it shouldn't be harmful to you and yours at all. You should be able to remove your cloaks without fear of injury." He looked down at the neuron armor material as he heard the soft rustle of clothing being removed.

"Besides, I'll need to get some sort of measurement on your bodies to fit you, . . ." He went on before he looked up.

Only to hear his voice fail in his throat as he found his eyes drinking in the sight of the Lilith standing naked in the center of the room. From head to toe, she had to be one of the most magnificent examples of the female form that he had ever seen. But, quickly considering what he was looking at, he didn't find it that difficult to push his natural desires into the back of his mind. Just in time as the Lilith slowly and sensuously slid her hand along her body, starting with the neatly trimmed pubic hair clustered at her sex, up her taut and sculpted belly, over her aggressively firm and large breasts to end sliding up her neck.

"Nice," he husked tightly before clearing his throat and deliberately looking away. "Paladin, scan the Lilith for her body measurements."

A line of blue light became visible, moving upwards from the Lilith's legs as it scanned over her body. She frowned and blinked rapidly as it went over her face before disappearing.

"Measurements made and calculated, Mordecai," the little A.I. reported. At his command, they were shown on the holographic display, it's appearance causing all five vampires to murmur softly in amazement.

"It would seem that you possess a high degree of technological advancement," the Lilith commented softly and Mordecai grunted noncommittally in reply, weaving a tight bundle of psyken together to do the alterations on the armored material to create the neuron armor fitted for the vampire queen.