Chapter 6

/Alex's POV/

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!?"

I couldn't believe what I just saw. My best friend was kissing Carson. I walked up closer to Zach and Carson.

"I was kissing her so can you leave so I can continue?"

"I'm not gonna fucking leave. That's my girlfriend you're kissing!"

"No Alex you broke up with me remember?"

Alex pushed Zach to the side and grabbed me by my throat. Suddenly Damon was there. I was scared how did he get here so fast. He grabbed Alex by the throat and lifted him up.

"I suggest you never do that again to mate. Or you may not live to touch her again."

He looked at Zach.

"Is he bothering you too, love?"

"No he's being really sweet. You have nothing to worry about with that one."

Carson looked at Zach. I was jealous she smiled at him like she's never smiled at me.

"Let's go love."

He took her ran and was gone.

"Bro what the fuck! Why would you grab Carson like that?! What's up with you?!"

We both walked inside. I didn't know what was wrong with me. Ever since the date between Carson and I I've been acting different. 

"Zach, what the fuck was that?!"

"I don't know Alex. She was sad it was in the heat of the moment. What did you expect me to do?!"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. I thought Carson and I would be together for a long time. I guess what she said wasn't just a crazy way to get us to break up.

"What the fuck did I just do?"

I said. Zach shrugged his shoulder. I just broke up with Carson for nothing.

/Carson's POV/

"Thank you, Damon."

I say as we are walking to his house.

"For what, love?"

"For, uh, for saving me."

"No problem really. It's what I'm supposed to do."

I smiled. Maybe Damon wasn't as bad of a guy as I thought he was. I just needed to give him a chance. We were close to his house. I just wanted to sit by him and cry I was upset about Alex breaking up with me. Mostly because I don't understand why he did. I didn't lie to him. Sure it may have sounded far-fetched but it wasn't. We got to his house and he led me back to the couch, got me a warm blanket and sat next to me.

"What happened, with Alex?"

I didn't know what to say I wasn't fine. I didn't want to lie to him.

"I told him about, how uh, how I'm connected to you. He thought I was making up a lie to get us to break up. So he broke up with me."

"And that's not what you wanted."

He said figuring it out by himself.

"Yeah but I'm fine. It's gonna be fine."

I almost started crying. I could feel the tears coming but I quickly blinked them away.

"Love."

Said Damon pulling my chin so I was looking at him. 

"I know you're not okay. You forget I sense it. I sense everything you're feeling. I just want you to know. I'm here whenever you need me."

If he could tell what I was thinking could he tell that I so desperately want to kiss him right now? Apparently so because without hesitation he kissed me. He layed me down on the couch his arm by my head. 

"Are you sure you want this?"

"I don't know. What will happen?"

Suddenly before a bunch of people busted through the door of Damon's house. They looked angry.

"Dustin, Clay, Jayden? What are you doing here?"

"We're here for her."

Said one pointing to me. He had blonde hair, green eyes and a very nice body structure. He had the same accent that Damon had.

"Why? Why her?"

"Because you haven't done what you're supposed to! You're supposed to mate when you want to! Not when she wants to. So either you give her over. Or we kill you."

Damon growled.

"Don't even you know together we're all stronger and faster than you."

"Don't lay a finger on Carson."

"Damon, I'll go."

"Good she knows how to listen. That'll come in handy."

I walked over to the boy who had been talking.

"Carson-"

"I'll be fine. As long as you're safe."

"He'll mark you!"

I ignored the fact the he was sad. 

"I'm Jayden by the way. And I'm your new mate."

He held onto my arm tight. Damon punched the wall. We walked out. The only reason I did this is because I knew  Damon and Alex will find a way to get me back. No matter how scared I was I needed to act as strong as I could. What if they couldn't get me back?

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Comment. Don't forget to vote and follow! Until next time 

:) Natalie