Chapter Two:

Recap:

I came back up from my bow and heard a gasp. I looked down and saw my sleeve went up showing my two year old bite mark from a geek.

I quickly took out the papers saying I'm immune, I heard a gun click and felt metal at my forehead.

IVY'S POV:

I looked at the papers trying to find the correct paragraph. This paper is in mint condition. It was signed by the NYCL top five scientists and doctors.

Sighing, I shoved the papers to the closest person, which happened to be Hershel.

After about a minute, he said something.

"She's immune..." He looked up with wide eyes. I just shook my head to the side, trying not to let my tears fall.

I'll say it. I'm scared. I will always be the last one standing. These abilities make me a monster. But the last thing he said set me into tears.

"She has super-natural abilities!" I fell down to my knee's with my hands in my face, crying my eyes out.

Finally I realized...I Ivy Ann McNeil is going to be the last HUMAN person standing at the end of this.

Standing up, I wiped my tears ready to be kicked out. I opened my eyes to see some people have stepped up to read the papers.

"This says that you have super-hearing, strength, running, hearing, sight, and...it states that you have extra powers that are unknown." I heard a man in a sherif's outfit say. What...e-extra powers.

"I'm a monster!" I cried out. They gave me looks of pity.

Unslinging my bag, I kneeled to the ground picking up my medical utensils. I started to walk towards the gate.

"WAIT!" I heard boots running after me.

"Would you like to...erm stay for dinner?" The man in the sheriff attire asked me. I just simply nodded my head yes.

"But first can we have your weapons?" He looked pleadingly.

He could see I was uneasy about it, but I just simply did it.

"What weapons do you have?" I heard a voice from behind say. It was that cute kid, Carl.

"Chainsaw, throwing knives, revolver, axe, and a couple explosives." Each time I said a new weapon I would drop it to the floor.

By the time I was done. There was a pretty good sized pile of all of weapons with lots of geek blood on them.

But they wanted to leave ME defenseless. Hah! They are so stupid! I'm the prodigy genius here.

I have a pen that was my dad's. When you click it, it turns into a seven inch long butterfly knife with handles.

--------------

We were all eating dinner, when out of nowhere there was s crack of metal outside.

Of course I was the fastest one outside, and what I saw was terrifying. The farthest fence was giving out. Geek's were breaking into the fence and it was minutes, NO seconds from collapsing.

I quickly got out my pen/knife.

"Whadda' gon' do with that?" I heard the guy with the crossbow say. I looked at him and laughed.

"Kill them things, stupid!" I said smirking.

"Ooh! With a pen!" He said.

Quickly I clicked the pen and my long knife can out. I just simply gave him a bittersweet smile.

"Don't EVER mess with a Doctor!" And then after my statement, I started hacking away with my super speed and my knife...

HIIII! I have a snow day today! So TTD will be updated! Yayay!! I hope you liked this chapter!

Have a great day! ~H.