Still Problematic

I need somewhere to stay. It needs to be far, but not too far. My friend Yui's house is on the other side of town. I take the bus across the city. When I reach her house, Yui is standing outside and waves to me. I tell her I need somewhere to stay and she lets me stay with her. She has a guest bedroom that is next to her older brother, Yuudai's, room. I eat dinner with her family and they tell me I can stay there for as long as I would like. That night I have trouble sleeping. I hear sounds coming from Yuudai's room. But eventually I fall asleep.

The next morning I pack my backpack and go to school with Yui. My mother isn't looking for me. I tell Oka what is happening and she seems to be very sad about it. The school day seems to drag on for hours.

That night I woke after having a horrible nightmare. I tried to go back to sleep but I felt a presence in the room. I fell asleep eventually despite being scared. In the morning Yui walked in to wake me. We ate breakfast and were about to leave for school when she realized she had lost her laptop. We searched the house for it. I opened Yuudai's door, he was already at high school, and looked inside. While looking for the laptop I came across some disturbing photos. They were of a girl with bright blue short hair sleeping and changing. Oh my god. That girl is me. Under them was Yui's laptop. I took the photos and the computer and showed them to Yui. And boy... was she mad.
Yui stayed in my room that night. We took turns being asleep or awake, trying to catch her brother. Eventually while I was awake we heard a someone turn the door handle. I woke Yui, and we speed past the blankets. And there he was Yuudai was standing in our room with his Polaroid camera. Ready to take a picture. I jump out of bed and Yui pops up off the floor.
"I know what you are doing" I say aggressively.
"You better stop!" Yui yells at him.
"What... it's not like that..." Yuudai tries to defend himself.
"Yes it is! Just stop!!!" Yui screams. We hear footsteps running down the hallway. We look at each other in fear. We hide as fast as we can. I slide under the bed just as the door opens to a familiar face. The person was panting and tears streaming down their face. I knew exactly what had happened and I had to help.