50 - The Red Wedding

Start from the beginning

Anna

William and I slow danced together, letting the wonderful word's of "I See the Light" roll over us. He pulled away from me and kissed my forehead before spinning me around. He caught me in his arms and pulled me close again. I looked into his eyes and smiled brightly.

Standing here it's all so clear

I'm where I'm meant to be.

He gave me eskimo kisses and then pecked my nose. I giggled and placed my head on Will's chest, hearing his heart give a reassuring thump-thump-thump. 

William

I placed my head on hers, even though I had to bend down a little to reach. The crown on her head poked my nose so I pushed it a little away. Anna whined and poked her head up. I swiftly moved out of the way or else her crown would have down more damage than a slight poke. 

"Hey," she growled, pushing her crown back in its place, "You're going to mess up my hair! Do you know how long I sat in that dang chair while they pulled and scratched at my hair? Humph."

I gave a breathy laugh and pecked her forehead again, "Oh, I'm so sorry, my love, my wife. I should've taken your torture into consideration when I tried to stop your crown from piercing my nose."

Anna stuck her tongue out at me and I was tempted to bite it just to see what she would do.

I winked and whispered, "I love you."

She wrinkled her nose and gave a puffy sigh, murmuring, "Love you too."

Now she's here shining in the starlight

Now she's here suddenly I know

If she's here it's crystal clear

I'm where I'm meant to go.

And at last I see the light.

And it's like the fog has lifted.

I spun her around and dipped her, this time kissing her with a passion that left her breathless. Anna brought her hands up to my face and kissed me back just as passionately.

The crowd all around us gave hoots and cheers. 

And it's warm and real and bright

And the world has somehow shifted

All at once everything is different

Now that I see you

Now that I see you.

I pulled us straight and gave her one last kiss before I turned to the rooting crowd and grinned, shouting, "My bride! Mrs. Anna Winters!"

~

Anna

I rested my head on Will's shoulder as we watched people dancing. I released a yawn and snuggled closer, pulling some layers from my dress to cover my shoulder. Will slapped my hands down and removed his jacket, placing it around me. I thanked him and covered another yawn with my hand.