sasuke x shota male reader x naruto (part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Hey (m/n), you ok?" I asked him.

He started to giggle while taking a sip of his juice.

"I'm fine Sasuke-kun. You don't need to *hic* worry a single bit about me at all." He said.

'Something's wrong. He never calls me Sasuke-kun.'

I walked over to him and took a sip of his drink.

"I thought so." I said.

"What are you talking about, Sasuke?" Neji asked.

"Some one spiked his drink." I said.

"Seriously?" Sai asked. "How do you know?"

"First off (m/n) never calls me by Sasuke-kun, and second of all I've had my drinks spiked a couple of times." I explained. "Anyways, I'll be taking (m/n) back home." I said picking up (m/n) and pitting him over my shoulder.

"That sounds like a good idea. Careful going home." Gaara said.

I nodded and went off to my car.

"*Hic* Wow! Sasuke-kun is so strong. *Hic* That stupid Naruto always *hic* called me fat and heavy. Ne~ Sasuke-kun. Am I heavy?" (M/n) asked.

"No." I said.

I opened the door and placed (m/n) in the car. I buckled his seatbelt before entering in myself and sitting on the drivers seat. I started the car and began to drive.

---Short time skip---
WARNING!! Lemon will begin shortly! Proceed with caution!

I layed (m/n) in his bed. I was about to leave to get him some water and pills, but he stopped me by grabbing the hem of my shirt.

"Let go." I said.

"Sasuke... Can I kiss you?" (M/n) said.

"No." I answered.

"Please." (M/n) begged.

"No." I repeated.

I felt him let go. I started to walk away when I was suddenly pulled down to the ground by the back of my shirt. (M/n) sat on top of me and placed his hands on my chest.

"I want a kiss." He demanded.

I sighed.

"Fine, but let me get up." I said.

(M/n) removed his arms from my chest and scooched off of me. I sat up right. (M/n) crawled over to me and waited patiently. I had to admit that it was cute. His eyes were closed making him vulnerable. I lifted up (m/n)'s chin and kissed him on the lips. They were so soft and plump. I broke out of my thoughts when I felt a gentle tug. We broke apart for air.

'Ok. I need to stop here or else I might rape him.' I had thought.

I looked back at (m/n) who as looking a lot sexier. His shirt was unbuttoned and his hair was wild from just one kiss. I wanted to destroy him.

'Get a hold of yourself Sasuke.' I thought.

"I think you should go to be-"

(M/n) had locked lips with me again, only this time is was rougher. I felt him open up his mouth, letting me have a chance to enter in my tongue. Our tongues danced around with each other as we fought for dominance. I obviously won for multiple reasons.

"Sasuke~" (M/n) moaned as I explored the inside of his warm yet hot tavern.

We pulled apart once again. A light trail of saliva followed. (M/n) rubbed his leg against my semi hard member.