I knew he wanted to hear the juicy gossip but this was a family matter. Sorry Zack.

"What's going on?". Mom looked at me skeptically.

I proceeded to tell her what happened at the pool.

"She is such a spoiled brat. And Rena let's her run around thinking she can do what she wants". Mom said picking up the phone.

"Who are you calling?". I frowned.

"Our lawyers that was a six-hundred dollar pair of glasses". Mom said sternly.

"But I threw her phone in the water too". I pointed out.

"Yes and to cover the costs we'll subtract the phone cost from the glasses costs". She planned smartly.

"That brings it to $510". I blurted doing mental math while she was still looking for a notepad to do the math.

"I love your nerdy ways". She smiled.

I laughed and attempted to walk to my room. With Zack, I managed to make it to the kitchen no problem. But now I felt like I needed a guide dog.

"Mom could you help me to my room please?". I turned hoping I was facing her.

"Um-sure". She snickered.

"This is not amusing". I sighed while she looped her arm,with mine.

"It is quite amusing". She continued snickering.

"Stop itttttt". I whined.

"Oh, quit your whining I once broke one of my contact lenses in college. And the eye doctor was back in my hometown so I had to wear these embarrassing thick coke bottle, Harry Potter looking glasses for a whole entire semester until your grandparents sent some more in the mail. That was the most horrible semester of my life". She laughed.

This got me cackling.

We made it to my room and she helped find my second set of glasses. I pushed them on and the once blurry and disfigured world became clear.

"So for prom I was wondering if you'd want contacts?". Mom asked nonchalantly while absentmindedly cleaning my room.

"I'm not even sure if I'm going to prom". I sighed.

"But what if you have regrets about not going?". Mom whined.

"I won't". I shrugged.

She huffed.

"Fine. I guess I'll just go make dinner then". She huffed.

"Love you!". I called as she went out of the room.

I looked online so I could print out my alternative assignment for the day and sent Zack a text telling him he could come back over.

As soon as I hit send a pebble clinked against my window. I slowly walked over and opened the window. Zack was standing there with his arms raised straight above his head.

"What are you doing?!". I hissed.

"You know in those corny movies where the guy throws pebbles at the girls' window and then plays a song to discuss how he feels? Well I'm holding my boombox". He smirked.

"And what is this so called imaginary song?". I asked being curious.

"Oh-WHY DID YOU KICK ME OUT GIRRRLLLL. YOU KNOW THAT GOSSIP IS MY WOOORRRLLDDD". He sang at the top of his lungs.

"Zack shutup!". I hissed.

"You don't like my song?". He frowned poking his lip out.

"Just get in here!". I hissed rolling my eyes.

I left the window open and he climbed threw.

"I didn't think you'd make it threw the window". I smirked.

"Well when you get a booty call you do anthing to answer". He smirked wriggling his eyebrows.

"Zack your just gross". I scrunched up my nose at him.

"Love you too. By the way what's your Mom cooking for dinner?". He asked sitting on my bed.

"Steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus". I answered.

"Can I stay for dinner?". He looked to me with pleading eyes.

I opened my door yelling to my Mom that Zack was here for dinner.

"Ok!". She replied back.

"Guess you can stay". I shrugged.

"Yesssssss. Would asking to sleep over be too much?". He looked to me hopefully.

"No?". I shrugged.

"Yesss we can talk about hot guys". He beamed.

I face palmed. Why Zack? Why?