Author's Note { PLEASE READ }

Hey everybody! So um there are a change of plans here. I guess some of you guys didn't really like how I assigned the reader. So..... The storyline WILL be different. So here is the new description:

(Y/N) (L/N) has moved into a new town called, 'Royal Woods'. She didn't like the idea of moving because, 1. She will have to say goodbye to her old friends 2. She is specifically 'Socially Awkward'
3. She isn't like the type of person to have friends in less than 10 seconds 4. She doesn't want to have 'FRENEMIES' or as she calls it, 'PLASTIC FRIENDS' 5. She doesn't want to be humiliated. AGAIN.
And... 6. She doesn't want to fall in love and be heartbroken.

AND THAT'S IT! And also, please follow Chloe3256! She makes really great books!! And one of her books is 'Socially Awkward'! Its a Zane x Reader. Zane from Mystreet. YOU KNOW, FROM APHMAU? So definitely check that out! Its a really good book! So um.. SHOUT OUT TO Chloe3256!!! And yes, we will be starting since the very beginning of the book so you don't have brothers { unless you want to have some then I will make a 'With Siblings Route' and a 'No Siblings Route' which will be the very start of the book. } The 'With Siblings Route' will start off if you have sisters or brothers. I will just make some options like { With Sister Names } or something. If you don't like the assigned names you could always just imagine it with your own creative names for them. And some more will be told later on..
So um bye and don't forget to follow Chloe3256 and uh stuff and I already said that right? Wait no, have I???? No I possibly haven't so um-
Ronnie Anne: JUST END THE FLIPPING AUTHOR'S NOTE OR I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT TO PIECES!!
Me: JUST TRY ME RONNIE ANNE!! YOU WON'T STAND A CHANCE!! *death glares*
Ronnie Anne: Um...yeah. JUST PLEASE END THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Me: OKAY FINE!!! So, because of Ronnie Anne's complaining...*glares* I will be ending the author's note. So see ya my chubbymallows!!