Chapter 2

A/N : sorry for the late update, the reason why I didn't update earlier is because I was afraid that the second chapter wouldn't be as good as the first, then I realised that making you wait this long isn't really cool either, short one but... *exhales heavily.* here you go <3

***

You giggled while your wet hair flipped and flicked around your shoulders as you jumped in the water with Manu, your best friend chasing you.

It was the end of May so all the freshly popped flowers created a beautiful sea of colours, the sound of the water forcefully hitting the rocks calmed you as Manu wrapped his arms around your neck.

"Do you like your suprise?" He smiled, resting his chin on your shoulder.

You nodded and admired the view, the sun created a small rainbow in front of the waterfall, making it even more lovely than before.

"I feel like I'm dreaming." You said as you turned around to face him. His hair was messy, as a few drops of water slid down his face.

"You know, when I was a kid I didn't have to worry about anything, I could laugh, cry and even scream whenever I wanted, that all didn't matter because I was a kid. Things are different now, you have to worry about what you wear, what you do, how you talk. when I'm here all of that fades away, like a temporary isolation from all of those things, I just feel different when I'm here, with you." his hands gently rose to you hips as he pulled you closer to him carefully.

The feeling of his undressed torso on your wet skin, and his hands on you bare hips made butterflies shoot through your stomach. A light shade of pink appeared on your cheeks as you leaned against his chest, and wrapped your arms around him.

"I feel that too, the constant pressure on doing everything perfectly. It's awful, but It's just what the world happened to give us, might as well make the best off it." You smiled against his chest as you could feel his heart beat loudly.

His hands travelled to your cheeks, pulling your head back to face him. You remained silent when he leaned his head towards yours.

Your small hands gripped his waist and he smirked as he gently brushed his lips on yours, teasing you. You shifted your head, craving more of his touch as you pulled his body even closer to yours.

"Manu." You whispered and he gently pressed your lips against yours.

***
A/n :

Peace, love.
No sexism
No violance
No homophobia

***