Chapter-4

Avoid mistakes if any

Nandini started opening his shirt buttons and moved away his shirt not removing it. While Manik was looking at her and the efforts she is putting.

Nandini leaned down and kissed his throat making Manik close his eyes in pleasure. Nandini roamed her hand on his bare chest while Manik was controlling himself but couldn't as Nandini and hold his jeans button.

Not to trouble her more Manik in a shift turned around hovering over her and looked in her eyes passionately. Nandini moved away her face out of shyness gvg a perfect access to Manik to kiss her neck.

He started kissing her neck, licking, sucking, making her wet and himself hard. He kept on kissing her and undressing themselves simultaneously. While Nandini was not aware of it.

By now Nandini was left in her inner wears and she realized that when Manik locked his lips with her and moving his fingers in her stomach

Nandini blushed out of shyness while Manik gave her a beautiful smile. He leaned down and uncovered her one cup and looked at Nandini who closed her eyes in shyness. Manik took her n****e in his mouth sucking and licking making Nandini more wet and ready to take him in.

Nandini was moaning in a hissing way while Manik was losing himself only by sucking her. After gvg long attention to both her parts he sild down kicking her tummy towards her panty.

He smelled her thoroughly and then started moving his finger over the fabric making Nandini flinch at her place. Pleasuring her to no extend Manik finally slid down her last garment

He softly rubbed her navel to calm her down and then turned her around. He undressed himself and sat near her knees and started massaging her back

Nandini was relaxed for sometime and was happy that it was not all abt his lust. While Manik gvg a good seductive massage leaned on her back and started gvg soft bites all over her back

Relishing her back Manik again turned her around and started kissing on her neck

After a long 2 hours TLC Manik was ready to enter inside her. He sweetly came up on her face and said softly.

Ma-spread your legs jaan.

Nandini blushed a lil while Manik smiled and leaned on her ear and spoke licking it

Ma-come on sweety......for me.....

Nandini parted her legs enough for Manik while he smiled and stood up on his knees. He rubbed his manhood to let he enter smoothly while Nandini remembered last night pain and unknowingly she was getting scared.

Manik positioned himself on her entrance ready to enter while Nandini lift her face to look at him the way he is entering.

She felt slight pain unlike last night while Manik started moving in and out without waiting for her. After few strokes he laid down on her continuing his movement. But he slowed down his pace and locked their lips.

He was stroking inside earning sweet moans from Nandini while Nandini was feeling everything new. Even when it was just their second time she felt all those things new to her.

At one point Manik increased his pace holding Nandini's palm while Nandini was caressing his hair and moaning heavily on which Manik said amidst his strokes