life after death?

Everything that taehyung saw was BLACK, he was no where, he could move freely.

He saw a light and followed it, he walked towards it.

He saw his hyungs having fun and entered the hole, hoping he was still alive.

He entered the hole, and fell somwhere, but, he didn't know who he was and what was happening.

MEAN WHILE..

The six were walking to his tomb to celebrate his birthday in the cemetery.

"Happy birthday, taehyung." They all said, it's been a year since he died.

They had a picnic in the cemetery since he loved going on picnics.

They all left the cemetery and went to the mall except for jimin, jimin went to taehyung and his chilling spot when they feel sad.

"Taehyung-ah, come back please."

Just as he whispered that phrase, he heard someone screaming as if he fell from the tall tree. He didn't know what pushed him to walk to the sound he heard.

Taehyung fell from nowhere, he didn't know who he was and where he was.

He saw a figure walking towards him, he had orange hair and was shorter than him.

Jimin was shook at what he was seeing, is this taehyung? Or am I hallucinating?

"t-taehyung?" jimin said still being shocked, meanwhile taehyung was wearing his famous blank face again.

"taehyung?" taehyung said, being confused

"Whats taehyung?" Taehyung asked once again, Jimin giggled and lent his hand to taehyung which he gladly took

"hi, thanks for helping me there." Taehyung said, Jimin was still shook, he is really seeing Taehyung right now.

They have all the same features, could this be really taehyung?

"pardon me but what is your name?" Jimin asked waiting for a response.

"whats a name?" Taehyung replied, Jimin sighed.

But then Jimin remembered the clip that he found and the phrase "do you believe in life after death?" Is this what they mean?

Jimin grabbed his phone from his pocket and asked all of them to go to the house for a serious matter.

"Come with me, i'll give you food and shelter." jimin said and taehyung nodded.

all of the members were in the living room while waiting for Jimin.

*ding dong*

The doorbell rang, and Jungkook opened the door. "Taehyung hyung?!" He screamed and all the other members' eyes widened and ran towards the three.

They all hugged taehyung.

But Taehyung doesn't even know a single thing that is happening right now.

"Whats a taehyung hyung?" He asked, which caused them all to giggle.

"is it really taehyung?" yoongi asked with sparkle in his eyes.

They all checked if they had the same features and if he had the stitch in his back and surprisingly, he does!

"B-but how? He died a year ago!" Seokjin exclaimed.

just when jin said that phrase the electricity went off, and then the clouds thickened and rain started pouring down.

It was dark and scary.

But what was really scary is that the television isn't off even though the electricity is off.

"Do you believe in life after death?" It was the TV ad that played.

And after the ad finished the electricity went back on and it suddenly all turned warm

They found taehyung hugging the lamp because he was scared and didn't know what was happening.

"Aha! You're my savior!" He screamed as he hugged the lamp.

The other six laughed and looked at each other, they smiled warmly and went back to their daily routines.

"Hyung." taehyung said while pinching the bread he was holding.

"What is this?" He asked while examining the bread, jimin took it and-

"This is bread, i have them here too" he said While pointing at his stomach. Taehyungs mouth was in an "o" shape.

"Is bread something that you can eat?" Taehyung asked, Jimin smirked.

"Yes taetae." And then taehyung pulled his shirt off and bit his abS

"YAH! TAE!!!" He screamed while giggling.

"Oh my, what is tae doing?" Yoongi asked and jimin explained everything.

"You little asshole!" Yoongi swore and pulled jimin to the living room and made him clean the whole mansion.

"You little ball of sunshine, come here." Jin called taehyung and he obeyed.

After a few hours of watching TV, taehyung fell asleep on his Seokjin hyungs shoulders.

All of the other five saw them two and smiled

"Taehyung is a miracle we found and we're never letting him go ever again."

e n d of c h a p t e r 1
Hello guyseu! This is my first time showing off what i do everyday! I hope you will enjoy this story and support me with it.

I know it has the weirdest plot ever but i enjoy making unique ones.

Ask me questions related to the story here! I'll answer u asap, idk.

ASK QUESTIONS HERE