Luke James

It's lunch and it's about time cause a nigga is hungry me and the guys were at a table in the cafeteria just talking and chillin until Woody and Yazz got into another petty ass argument, and they call me the childish one.....fuck outta here.

"Bruh you can't beat me in basketball you suck." Woody stated.

"Nigga I bet you $50 that I can beat you." Yazz replied.

"Man don't even bother wasting yo time." Woody chuckled.

"Because you know imma win bitch." Yazz sipped his drink.

"Hold the hell up who you callin a bitch? Bitch." Woody stood up.

"You nigga." Yazz stood up as well.

"Come on y'all lets not do this right now." I said irritated.

"Nah nah don't stop them now I wanna see them box. Let's get ready to rummmble!" Algee chuckled.

"Hell nah y'all two sit down and shut up." Keith said.

Both woody and yazz sat back down and we continued on doing what we was doing. I was going to say something until I heard laughing. I looked up and saw the girls walk past us and sit at a table behind us. That was the only empty table left so I guess that's why they chose it.

"Man I can't stand that bitch." Woody rolled his eyes referring to Bahja.

"Nigga you only saying that cause she wouldn't give you none." Algee laughed.

"Nigga you still stuck on that?" Yazz asked pointing to bahja.

"Man hell nah I'm over that hoe. The bitch probably got an std." woody said a little loud.

I guess he did it on purpose so that she would hear him.

"Says the nigga that'll fuck anything that moves." Bahja fired back at woody.

"Aye how about you mind yo damn business bitch." Woody replied.

"If you're going to talk about me then say it to my face nigga." She stated.

"Fuck you." He said.

"Fuck you too." She rolled her eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't let me." He smirked at her.

Bahja just rolled her eyes again and went back to what she was doing. While the boys were laughing up a storm, I couldn't help but keep looking back at the girls table. I couldn't stop glancing over at summer for some reason.

"Babes come on you need to eat." I heard bahja say.

"I am eating." Summer said.

"Nah boo you need to eat real food." Aaleeyah said eating a French frie.

I looked down at summer's tray to see a bottle of water, an apple, and a small bowl of salad. "what the hell is that supposed to do?" I thought to myself.

"Nah I'm good." She fake smiled.

"No you need to really eat, that salad and apple ain't gone do shit." Bri said.

"No really y'all I'm good." Summer replied.

"Summer you need real food." Jasmine said as leeyah held her burger up towards summer.

"Girls I told you I'm fine-" she was cut off.

"You're not leaving this table until you take a bite." Aaleeyah replied sternly interrupting her.

Summer sighed and opened her mouth letting leeyah put the burger in it. But she took a small bite.

"No summer we need a big bite not that tiny ass bite like squidward did in spongebob." Bahja said.

I can't with myself!😂😂😂😂😂

She finally took a huge bite but she didn't chew.

"Come on summs I wanna see you chew and swallow." Jasmine said.

She then chewed it up, swallowed it, and smiled once she finished.

"That's my girl." Bri smiled.

Why was she so cautious to eat? Usually summer never waste time when it came to food. Something's not right. I wonder what her problem is.

"Luke.....Luke....LUKE!" The guys yelled causing me to jump out of my thoughts.

"Wassup." I answered.

"Bruh we called your name a million times, bruh what's wrong with you?" Algee said.

"Nothing I'm straight." I said.

"Nah man what was you thinking about?" Yazz asked.

"Guys I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." I heard summer say.

"Uh nothing I'll be right back." I said and walked off before they could answer.

I slowly walked behind summer making sure she doesn't see me. Her walking soon turned into running so I ran right after but not to fast so she will know that I'm following her. She ran straight to the girls bathroom. I stood at the door cracking it open. I started to hear gagging.
I slowly peeked inside to see someone  on their knees in a stall but I knew it was summer. "What the hell?" I thought to myself. She's throwing up her food. Why is she doing this? Once she finished I walked back into the cafeteria and sat at the table with the boys.

"Aye Luke you good bruh?" Keith asked concerned.

"Yea." Was all I could say.

I don't know why but seeing summer like that kinda bothered me. What she did wasn't healthy at all.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter because I worked really hard on it and I'm sorry I kept y'all waiting for so long my apologies I had writers block but do t worry it's getting better. Also I hope y'all are satisfied with how long the chapter is. Ok I'm outtie love y'all.

                                          ~Foofafina💛