Imagine 20::Jaden,I Dont Wanna Miss It!

Nafia's Pov.

So me and Jaden are getting ready to go to the Lakers vs. Clippers game.Im going for the Clippers.Jaden is going for the Lakers.We said whoever wins that person can do anything to the other.Ugh.I hope I win.All I will do is tease him and walk away.He would do complete sex.Anywho,I put on my Chris Paul jersey,white shorts,and all red vans called bloods.I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a red bow to top it off.I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my gold iPhone 5s.

Nafia:*grabs all brown Gucci purse*Jaden,cmon!

Jaden:*fixing hair*Im coming babe!*walks out bathroom and grabs black iPhone 5s*

Nafia:Lets go.*walks downstairs*

We walked downstairs and Jaden grabbed the keys to his black Farrari.We walked outside and drove off to the stadium.

~At the Lakers Stadium

I slowly got out the car and dusted myself off.I reached inside the car and grabbed my purse.I closed the door and then Jaden came out.He soon shut his door.We walked to the back where the celebs go.One of the security guards lead us to the front seats on the court.We sat by Beyonce and Jay Z.The players were practicing.While they were practicing their shots,Chris Paul glared at me and winked.I blushed.He shot a 3 pointer and winked at me again.Then he blew me a kiss.I blushed harder then giggled.I shook Jaden in excitement.

Nafia:*shaking Jaden*Jaden,Jaden!Chris Paul winke-

Jaden:-_-I know,I saw.

Nafia:*laughs*Awe,Jadey is mad.*does puppy face*

Jaden:*straight face*No im not.

Nafia:*whispers in Jaden's ear*Yes you are.

Jaden:Nafia stop teasing.

I just laughed and kept watching the players practice.

~In the middle of the game

Nafia:*stands up and throws hands up*Cmon ref!*sits back down*

Beyonce:*nudges Nafia arm*Man,they messed up for that!

Nafia:*smiles*I know right?!*looks back at court*

Jaden's Pov.

Ha!Lakers are winning!Wait until we get home Nafia.Just me and you.Just wait.Shit!Im hard now!I need Nafia!Now!

Jaden:*nudges Nafia arm*Aye babe.

Nafia:*looking at the game*Huh?

Jaden:*whispers*Im hard.

Nafia:Your problem Jadey.Woooh!Good job Griffin!!!*claps hands*

Jaden:*holds junk*Please!After this than no more!Even if I win the bet!*grins*

Nafia:*still looking at game and sighs*Ugh.Fine,lets go.*grabs Jaden's hand and leads him out the court*

Nafia lead me into the girls restroom.She checked all the bathroom stalls and locked the door.She walked over to me and pushed me on one of the walls.She kissed me roughly.I kissed her back.She moaned in my mouth and started to take off my shirt revealing my rock hard abs.She felt on them and bent down kissing each one.I grunted a little.She then slid down my pants.Then next my boxers.She holded my junk in her hand stroking slowly.She bit her lip and went to work.I grabbed her hair and threw my head back.My groans filled the restroom.She went faster and faster.After a while I reached my climax.

Nafia:*gets up and dusts self off*There ya go.*starts walking away*

She started to walk away until I grabbed her wrist and pulled super close to me.Her hands was now on my hard chest.She looked me deep into my eyes.I did too.I roughly kissed her.I picked her up and carried her to the sink.Still kissing her,I lightly slid her shorts off.Then I grabbed her panty strings and ripped them.I bit her lips and tugged on them with my teeth.No warning,I slowly entered her.She moaned in the process.I went slow the first time.She moaned every stroke.

Nafia:*gripping Jaden's shoulders*Faster daddy.

With that I went faster slamming her.She nearly screamed.I covered her mouth and whispered thrusting slow.

Jaden:*whispers still covering her mouth*Now baby.We cant have people hear us.

Nafia:*nods slowly*

With that I went back going fast.

~After 5 minutes...

Jaden:*stands up and claps*Thats what im talking about Kobe!!!

Nafia:-_-

Nafia's Pov.

I cant believe were loosing!Yay!At least me and Jaden already had sex.Public sex-_-.

~30 minutes later...

Noooo!!!Lakers won.Its ok Clippers.Maybe next time.Me and Jaden said bye to the players and celebs and went home.

~At home...

I walked in and threw my purse on the couch.I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge.Then it was closed by Jaden.He then picked me up by my waist and set me on the marble counter.I looked into his eyes.

Nafia:*sighs*Jaden,what are you doing?

Jaden:Remember the bet.*grins and rubs your thighs*

Nafia:*trying not to moan*B-But you said if I helped your bulgde that we wouldnt do it.And I did.

Jaden:*tilts head to the side and smiles*Well,maybe next time.

He went and kissed my neck.And lets just say I couldnt walk all morning.

________________________________________________________________________________________

There ya go Nafia!

I know you been waiting so I tried my best on this one!❤

Love ya!

Keep reading and voting guys!

Request too!

Go read Imagine.(Princeton and Yn)

A new Imagine book for MB fans!

And the rest of MB will be next!

By ❤'s!

SweetMSFTS

.Bows and Skulls.