Chapter Twenty-One:

''Two Pepsi's, two plates of chicken fried rice with two egg rolls, please.'' Liam ordered. ''Coming up.'' A little Chinese lady walked away. ''You still remember?'' Miley asked surprised. ''How could I forget? I need to talk to you.'' ''This is never good.'' Miley looked away. ''Its just-'' Liam got up and got on one knee. ''You know, I am very sorry for what I did. And I want you back, we have a beautiful family. Will you marry me?'' Liam continued. ''Yes.'' Miley smiled and hugged Liam.

When Miley and Liam kissed everyone clapped.

''Okay, here's your Pepsi and your food.'' The Chinese lady sat our drinks and food down. ''Thank you.'' Miley smiled. ''You're welcome, and congratulations. May you have a wonderful life together, and you have such a beautiful family.'' She smiled and walked away.

''Well, that was sweet.'' Miley smiled and looked at Liam. ''Yeah, Miley. I love you so damn much I can't explain it.'' ''I love you too Liam.'' Miley leaned in for a kiss. They kissed again.

Miley and Liam ate, then went home.

''So, when are we gonna spread the news to everyone?'' Mikey asked putting Ciara in her crib. ''When we send out the wedding invitations.'' ''We still need a date.'' ''How about next month?'' Liam asked. ''Why so soon?'' ''Because I can't wait to call you my wife.'' Liam smiled. ''Okay, let's do it.'' Miley smiled. ''We need to get busy then.'' Miley added on. ''Actually, you know how you made that binder of what you wanted our wedding to be like. I ordered everything and you have a dress fitting tomorrow.'' ''Oh Liam, I love you.'' Miley gave Liam a kiss on the cheek. ''I love you too.''

The next morning.

''Liam, do I need to take the kids with me?'' Miley asked after gurgling some water. ''Actually, yes. I have a surprise and it needs to be perfect.'' ''Okay, are they ready?'' ''Yes.'' ''Get them in there car seat.'' Miley says putting her jacket on. ''They're ready in them. I'll help you carry them out.''

''Thank you babe, I'll see you later.'' Liam kissed Miley. ''Love you too.'' Miley smiled and pulled away.

''Miley Crick.'' Miley smiled sitting the car seats down on the floor. ''I'm Angela and I'll be helping you out today.'' The lady smiled and walked out from behind the counter. ''That's my mom's name.'' Miley giggled. ''That's funny. So, Liam brought us in your binder and we could only get 4 of the dresses we got them in 4 different sizes to.'' ''That's great.'' Miley smiled.

Miley bent down to pick up the car seats and then Angela picked up Caylen.

''Thank you.'' Miley smiled. ''Anytime, I know how it feels to go dress shopping with twins. You're like a younger me.'' ''How so?'' ''You're a young teenage mom, with twins. That's how I was.''

"if you don't mind me asking, are you still with the guy?" Miley asked. "Yes, we got married last winter. I know it's weird to get married in the winter but, its our favorite season." "Then, why did you move here?" "Its a better life for our girls. They don't get judged here." Angela looked down at Caylen. "Why would they get judged?" "Well, America has down syndrome. And Miracle only has one, they didn't have enough room to grow inside me." "I would love to meet them, they sound amazing. How old are they?" Miley asked. "They are six tomorrow." Angela smiled. Miley smiled.

They got to the dressing room.

"I'll go get the dresses and I'll be right back." Angela smiled and walked out.

10 minutes later Angela walked in with four dresses.

"One of these dresses is the same exact one from the picture in your binder. It's the red and black one, where it's poofy at the bottom. Like a Cinderella dress. Do you want to try it on first?" Angela asked hanging the dresses up. "No, I'll try it on last because if I like it to much I won't wanna try the others on." Miley giggled. Angela nodded her head.

The first dress Miley tried on was a cream colored train dress, it had a diamond waist band and flowers going down the back.

"Noooo." Miley laughed.

The second dress was a tight straight dress that showed her curves. It was white with red diamonds around the neck part.

"No, I don't think so." Miley said with a disgusted look on her face. "Okay, here's this one then the last." Angela smiled handing Miley a red dress with a white bow above the butt crack. "I don't know what I was thinking, this thing dress is not my type, we can go ahead to the last one." "Okay, you're going to need help with this one since its a corset." Angela took the dress off the hanger, and Miley stood there smiling like a little kid waiting for the ice cream truck.

This dress had a white corset, with red diamonds on it for the chest part of the dress. And the bottom was poofy just like Cinderella's. And the bottom was white with red sparkles all over it. It was beautiful, just how Miley imagined it.

"So?" Angela asked. "This is the dress. I can see me getting married in this dress already. I absolutely love it!" Miley cried tears of joy. "Okay, does it fit perfectly?" "It's perfect." "Okay, when you take it off just put it back in the bag and come to the front desk." Angela smiled and walked out. "Mommy got her dress." Miley smiled whispering to Ciara and Caylen.

Miley took the dress off, put it neatly in the bag, and went out to the front desk.

"You look beautiful in that dress." Liam smiled standing at the front desk. "Thank you. Wait, how do you know?" Miley asked setting the car seats down on the ground. "I had Angela snap me a quick photo." "You're sneaky, so how much is it?" "$4,800.00" Angela said. "That's a lot of money, I'll get a different dress. That's less money." Miley panicked a little. "Babe, it's okay. I got it." Liam smiled and took the money out of his wallet and handed it to Angela. "Thank you." I smiled and waved to Angela before walking out of the store.

* I'm sorry it took forever to update, I started two jobs, plus I have to baby goats that are bottle fed and have yo be fed every 4-5 hours. And I'm sick, which really sucks but, I will as hard as I can to update sooner but, I can't make any promises. I know this chapter wasn't the best, and I'm sorry for that. But, I hope you all are enjoying my book :) and thank you for the votes and reads! I started out at 0 reads now I'm up to 6 thousand! That's crazy, and again thank you all so much! *