Chapter 1

-24 years later-
Jerry the slime(a/n: r.i.p jerry,you will always be remember so I add him)slipped on of the creak and hide in the plants than sparkle opened the window"ha!hmm oh well I guess jerry is not here!"sparkle said in sarcasm,jerry giggle thinking that he is safe than a piece of black grab him and hang him up side down and sparkle appears"got you!!"yelled sparkle,jerry scream in fear and panting sparkle let him go"okay,that 15 for me and 10 for you how about 20 of out 23"asked sparkle but jerry wasn't amused"okay than what you wanna do?"sparkle said,jerry points outside but sparkle refused"um no I like it here and you like it here,too"but jerry blow the raspberry sparkle smiled"oh come on jerry it's not that bad"said sparkle and take jerry inside and did their activities like cleaning,baking,reading and painting than sparkle found a empty space and paint of him looking at the floating lights at least that's what he thinks it is he was hoping this day he will go and see them.
-meanwhile at the castle-
3 people two big man and normal size man with brown hair,beard,black eyes,green tank top,black pants and red and white shoes the man looks at the view and he enjoy the view"wow,I can get use to a view like this"said the man"torquedawg come on"whispering thief 01 but he just didn't listen"yep,I'm use to it guys I wanna castle"asked torquedawg"when we get the crown you can buy your own castle"said thief 02 as he grab him and began the rob torquedawg was gently slowly pull down to get a crown that have emerald around it that was surrounded by guards one of the guards sneezed"ah,hay fever?"said torquedawg"yeah"than the guard realise who he was talking torquedawg left the room and the guards went after him the 3 man run into the forest away from the guards"guys,this has never been better since it is 8 in the morning"said torquedawg as they enter the forest.
-back at the tower-
"This is it,jerry i'm going to tell her I'm going to ask her"said sparkle having the courage to tell his 'mother' to go and see the lanterns"sparkle,let down your hair"yelled mevia calling sparkle"coming,mom"replied sparkle as he opened the door and used the hook to place his hair and throw the rest of his down,mevia grab the hair and got pull up into the window"welcome home,mom"greeted sparkle"oh sparkle,how you able to do this everyday without failing,it must be tiring"said mevia as she led his cheeks"well,you know me"mevia walk to the mirror"well mom,today is a very important and I-"mevia stop him"sparkle,look into this mirror I see a strong,independent young person...oh look you're here too hahaha I'm just teasing you don't take it so seriously and sparkle,mother is feeling dual please sing me a song than we will talk"said mevia,sparkle went quickly on his feets with the chair,brush,and stool he place mevia on the chair and place the hair on her lap and he sang the song mevia quickly brush the hair and turned young"so mom as I was saying that today is very important for you see it's my birthday"excitedly said sparkle"now sparkle,I just remember your birthday was last year"correct mevia"well that's the thing it happens every year but I wanted to see floating lights"replied sparkle,mevia noticed what he was saying"you mean the stars"sparkle didn't believe it"for you see mom,I charted the stars and they don't move at all and they appeared on my birthday only on my birthday I need to see them mom and not from my window in person and it feels like it meant for me"said sparkle"you want to go outside,why sparkle"replied mevia as She shut the window as she began to sing.
Look at you, as fragile as a flower
Still a little sapling, just a sprout
You know why we stay up in this tower (I know but...)
That's right, to keep you safe and sound, dear

Guess I always knew this day was coming
Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest
Soon, but not yet (But...)Shh! Trust me, pet
Mother knows best

Mother knows best, listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Mother knows best, one way or another
Something will go wrong, I swear

Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, quicksand
Cannibals and snakes, the plague (No!) Yes! (But...)
Also large bugs, men with pointy teeth, and
Stop, no more, you'll just upset me

Mother's right here mother will protect you
Darling, here's what I suggest
Skip the drama, stay with mama
Mother knows best

Mother knows best, take it from your mumsy
On your own, you won't survive
Sloppy, underdressed, Immature, clumsy
Please, they'll eat you up alive

Gullible, naïve, positively grubby
Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague
Plus, I believe, gettin' kinda chubby
I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you

Mother understands, mother's here to help you
All I have is one request
(- sparkle?
- Yes?
- Don't ever ask to leave this tower again.
- Yes, Mother.
- I love you very much, dear.
- I love you more.
- I love you most.)
Don't forget it, you'll regret it
Mother knows best
"Bye I'll back soon as you know"said mevia she left down from the tower"and I'll be here...waiting"replied sparkle as he watch his 'mom' leaving him alone again.