Shy Boy, Jeon Minseon

"I'm home."

{The Next Day}

I woke up to the sounds of birds outside my window, as I expected. I got up from my comfortable bed, and did my routine. Brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower, doing a light make-up and changed my clothes into the clothes I casually wear.

I walked back into the room and noticed that I forgot about Mark. I slowly walked to the bed and sat on it, with my back facing him. I sat there, checking my social media and playing my games that I hadn't played for a while.

Then, an arm pulled me down, making me lay on a heavy object. It was Mark. His hair was all over the place and his face was bloated a bit.

"Good morning babe." Mark greeted me with his deep, sexy voice.

"Good morning to you too Markiepooh." I greeted back while facing him.

"Jenny. Where are you going so early in the morning?"

"I'm going to work."

"Work? No. You are staying here with me." Mark said as he hugs me with his legs trapping me in every angle.

"Mark. I can't. It's been a while since I comeback." I referred to making my next album.

"I know, but it's been a while since we spend time for just the two of us." Mark told me as his eyes closed and got into a extremely comfortable position.

"Mark, I'll promise you that when I have my days off, I'll spend it all with you, okay?"

"Fine."

"That's my prince." I said after kissing Mark on the lips and his legs disappeared from every angle of me there is.

"Mmm."

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom, where I was just checking my makeup for the last time. I walked out of the bathroom again and passed the lazy Mark.

"Mark. You have to get up too. Mom, dad and Jimmy needs to be with you for a while."

"Why?" Mark simply asked.

"So you can give them a tour."

"Okay." He said and he gets off the bed and into the bathroom to get ready for the morning.

I walked to the living room, seeing my mom is already there, watching her Korean dramas. I greeted her with a smile, ready for a nice day and she greeted back.

"Mom, I'll be out for a bit."

"Where are you going?" Mom said, looking away from the television.

"I'm going to JYP Headquarters."

"What about breakfast?"

"Oh! Right. I forgot."

I lightly smacked my face and walked into the kitchen where my mom already cooked some fried rice. I thanked my mom for the food and began to eat. The fried rice is the my favorite.

My parents made them with scrambled eggs, with corn and chopped up Chinese sausage. It was the best thing I ever ate, well besides Korean food.

After I finished eating my breakfast, I drank my cup of milk and kissed my mom good bye. I got my things and slipped on my black and white dancing Adidas shoes and walked out of the house.

I was walking to the headquarters, and almost passed by the bubble tea store. Like who will ignore something that is so tasty? Well, unless you don't have money on you, then I understand.

I got on line and waited for a bit. I didn't look to my left nor my right. I could feel stares and giggles in each corner of the store.

My eyes looked slightly to my left and right. I saw guys and gurls taking out their phones and taking pictures of me. Some whispered to another while looking at me and some are laughing at what the other said. My eyes just rolled. I don't have any care in the world about what they are saying.

"Isn't that Jenny?" One girl with a very high pitch said.

"Oh! That is." Another said.

"What is she doing here?"

"She's probably going to JYP headquarters." And she's correct.

"Is she having a comeback?!"

"She might!"

"OMG, I wish she does. Her singing is so beautiful." My lips formed into a smile, knowing that I'm next to order and what she said about me.

"What can I help you?" The cashier asks me with a warm smile.

"Um, I would like to get a matcha milk tea with bubble and pudding." I smiled back.

"Okay, that will be $2.25." The cashier told me after tapping on the screen in front of them and I gave him the money.

The cashier gave me my change, receipt and the buzzer and I walked to the pick out area and waited. When my buzzer buzzed, I gave my buzzer to the staff, it was the cashier, and he gave me my drink.

"Please enjoy your drink." He said with a cute smile.

"Thank you." I smiled. I was about to leave until the cashier called me.

"Um, Jenny-ssi. Is it okay if I get your autograph?" He asked with my album and a market on his hands and shyness in his voice.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I said and took the album and market gently out of his hands and opened it to a page. I placed it on the counter and signed my signature.

"What's your name?"

"Jeon Minseon." He said and I wrote his name down on the album.

"Oh, I see. Your name means that you're smart and kind." I looked up to see his face.

"Ah, yes. Um, can I also take a selfie with you?" He said as he takes his phone out and went into the camera app.

"Of course." I said as I took his phone and took the picture with him and gave it back to him.

"Thank you Jenny-ssi." He said as he bow and gestured to shake my hand and I shook his hand and bowed as well.

"Anything for you guys and please, just call me Jenny." I said as I waved good bye to him with my bubble tea on my hand.

I left the store and took a sip out of it. It was so rich and sweet. With their handmade matcha and milk tea. Added with the bubble and pudding, makes it fun to drink. Half and half. Half drinking and half eating.

Bubble tea just made my day better. My day at work hasn't even started yet as I continued to walk to headquarters and keep taking a sip of my tea every one second. I can already know that today is going to be a great day.
_____________
Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update! I'm not used to the schedule I set for wattpad, but I'm getting there. This chapter is probably my favorite chapter so far because it's all about Bubble Tea! Oh, and Mark.😂But mostly the tea, my favorite.😍 Please continue to support me and my stories! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Peace!✌

P.S: I'll try to update on schedule next week!😄

P.S.S: Please follow my best friend blushyjin! Her stories are the best of the best!😍