1-unknown

-2:38am dream-

"i see you have missed me, my little raindrop" the well-dressed man stated in front of you.

"who are you" mary questioned suspicious of the man. 

"oh its to bad you don't remember, poor raindrop. when you were just a young one, how long has it been, oh a good 13 years?" he answered himself.  

"i still don't remember you, i'm sorry" mary said and dropped her head.

"oh don't be, we could make a deal?" he said grinning like a psychopath.

"and what would that deal be"mary suspiciously questioned the unknown man in front of you. 

"move to gravity falls with your grunkle stanford, and i will give you all of you memory's you missed when you hit your little head in that ca-"  the man was cut of by mary.

"deal" mary said plainly. 

he grinned like he was a man who took over the world and had it all. he took mary's hand and shook it. blue flames raised from his and mary's connected hands, mary now questioned what the seeming to be man was.

"this deal, is sealed, until gravity falls, farewell my raindrop" he yelled be for diapering in black and yellow smoke.

-3:04am reality- 

mary woke up sweating and breathed heavily. she thought it was a dream, but it wasn't she was now sure because of the small tattoo on her wrist that said 'deal' with a triangle above it.

she looked out her window to see a pair of golden eyes that seemed to stair into her soul. she blinked and they were gone. mary layed back down thinking of the strange and mischievous man she had made a deal with. 

'will i ever see him again' she repeated in her head until mary drifted of into her first stage of slumber.

word count: 301

chapter:1-unkown

{poor mary dosent know that her and this dream demon have some past}