Chapter 6

Rory's POV

The next day the girls and I showed up at school together placing our plan in motion.
'Operation Tease' had begun and the first step was the uniform. Blouse was more form fitting, skirt was a few inches shorter and high heeled Mary Janes, then their was the make up, more of it.

We walked down the hall to our locker and got the reaction we were after. As I get my books out I hear a guys breath hitch and I turn around to see who it is.

"Morning Finn, how are your today?" I ask him with more pep than usual.

"I'm good Ror, How about yourself?" he asks me back.

"I'm great never better" I say as I close my locker and walk towards homeroom with a swish in my walk. We enter the classroom and take our seats and soon enough Jess approaches me.

"Hey Rory, I was wondering if you would like to go out to Finn's party with me on Saturday?" he asks me.

"Sure Jess that sounds great" I say with a smile and he goes back to his seat with the guys.

"We have some shopping to do ladies" I say to the girls and they just giggle.

We make it through the day and go straight to the boutiques to find the perfect party date outfit.

Finn's POV

What the hell is she wearing? But damn she looks hot.

"Why is she doing this?" I ask out loud.

"Seriously Finn are you that obtuse?" Colin asks

"What do you mean?" I ask again

"She is into you and she is jealous of you and all the other girls so she is becoming just like one of them to get you attention" Logan finishes.

"No she doesn't we are just friends or we were" I say as I slam my locker shut.

Why is this confusing me? It shouldn't be I know my reasons for not going after her. Maybe I should just forget them and follow my feelings for once.

The week goes on no different Rory continues to dress in her provocative manner but she is also hanging off some guy. It has me so jealous, why was I so stupid to let any chance to have her as mine get away.

I'm standing at my locker putting my books away on Friday after school as I see her walk past with her arm around his waist and he has his arm around her shoulder. I slam my locker shut and head straight for my car and screech out of the parking lot and head home. I need alcohol lots of it. This is why I didn't want to give into my feelings.

By 7 the party is all ready to start at 8. I decided not to start drinking till the party starts. Just before 8 the boys show up and we all have a drink to settle in. By 8.30pm the party is in full swing I look around and then I see her enter with him. She looks amazing in a little blue micro mini shimmer dress. I hit the bar and grab another drink trying not to think about her.

Rory's POV

We walk into Finn's party around a half hour after it started. I feel happy and confident with Jess on my arm. We head straight for one of the bars first and get a drink before we make our way around the party. About 40 minutes after we arrive I notice Finn out the corner of my eye at a bar just drinking away. I notice he is not his usual happy go lucky self, but I try to put it out of my mind.

"Want to dance?" I ask Jess and he smiles and leads me to the dance floor and we start moving to the beat. I move my body in time against his body and I feel his hands running over my body and it takes me back to Australia.

Flashback

I had been at the party for about an hour or so when he approached me after saying good bye to some people.

"Dance with me Ror?" he asks me and all I can do is nod. He takes my hand end leads me to the designated dance area. As we reach it he wraps his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck as we move as one in time with the beat. I lose myself to the beat it is intoxicating and dancing with Finn is amazing. Feeling his hands on me I shiver in pleasure and move into his body more as he gently but passionately caresses my body.

The time flies by as we dance song after song with each other, soon enough I'm thirsty and we grab a drink and head down the beach to talk.

End Flashback

 I lose myself in the thoughts and as I do I lean in and start kissing him kind of forgetting who i am with. Once we break apart for a breath he grabs my hand and leads me away from all the people and up the stairs.

Before I know it we are in a bedroom making out on the bed and he is undoing my zip.

"Jess no, it's too fast" I mumble incoherently while he works his lips down my neck.

"Jess I said no" I repeat stronger and move from where he is laying on top of me.

"Really Rory, because all your actions this week and tonight tell me other wise" he says to me as he tries to peel down my dress.

"Jess NO!" I say and I get up off the bed zip the dress up and run out of the room crying.

I run down stairs grab a drink and run outside to find somewhere quite to think about what just happened.

I get outside and walk down the path and find a bench to sit on while I take a swig of the champagne in my hand. Why did I pull away? I question myself but then I know why. Finn and Australia it changed me more then I wanted to let myself think.

"Love are you ok?" I hear him say.

"Finn, why aren't you inside with everyone else?" I ask trying to rub the tears away from my eyes.

"You can't dodge my question with another question love" he says with a chuckle.

"I don't know Finn, I think I am and then something happens and I don't know anymore" I say as I start to sob again.

"What happened to make you feel this way then?" He asks me.

I sigh not sure if I should tell him.

"Whatever it is Rory you can tell me" he says softly and I realise that I know I can trust him he showed me that in Australia. I sit back in his arms and tell him what Jess did and said and as I did I felt his body tense.

"I'm gunna kill him" he starts to say

"No Finn he's not worth it" I say as I grab him to keep him close to me.

"Was there are reason you stopped him" he asks me and I look up at him.

"Yeah but it's hard for me to say" I mumble

"Come on Ror you know me" he says pleadingly

"It's because I have feelings for someone else and I can't get him out of my head" I say

"Who?" He asks in a whisper.

"You" I answer and wait for his reaction.

Hope you are enjoying this because I am having fun with it.