Pregnant

After the battle at Hogwarts Draco left his parents to be with you. They hadn't even meet you face to face and it was a good thing. You weren't a pure blood you were muggle born. You knew for a fact they wouldn't approve. Draco looked passed that fact because he truly loves you for you.

But in this very second you stared at the test in your hand.

Positive.

You were pregnant. You wanted the baby to have grandparents that were alive. First you had to tell Draco he was going to be a father before anything else happened. Right now though he was still asleep he never was an early riser like you. Especially 7 in the morning. You turned off the bathroom light and went to lay back down next to him. His arm immediately found its way around your middle.

"Where'd you go?" He asked in his scruffy morning voice.

"Bathroom." You whispered back and heard him mumble something. You closed your eyes again and went to sleep.

Next time you woke he was no longer next to you and it was 11. Then you noticed the bathroom light on. You got up and knocked on it before stepping inside. He just finished brushing his teeth it looked like.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome." You smiled as he walked up to you and kiss you.

"Gross. I haven't brushed my teeth yet." You exclaimed. He shrugged not caring.

"It's not even that bad babe but I'll wait until you have if that makes you feel better." His around wrapped around your waist your around his neck.

"Much."

"Alright. I'm going downstairs to make us some breakfast."

"Okay. I'll be down in two." He kissed your cheek then let you go. You sighed and began to think of a way to tell him the news. You finished up and on your way downstairs when you heard him speak.

"Mom? Dad?" You walked down further and there were his parents.

"My boy." She gave him a hug and he hugged her back. You knew he missed her the most. After she let him go his dad stuck out his hand to shake his. Only then did you realize you were wearing a pair of Draco's boxers and a tank.

"You must be Y/N." Well it was too late they had seen you anyway. You smiled nervously and went to stand next to Draco. Inviting them in and making some drinks. You took them into the living room and you noticed Draco changed into different clothes. You excused yourself to change then went back down. Sitting in the love seat next to Draco. He held your hand and squeezed for reassurance.

"It's nice to meet you?" You said in more of a question.

"No need to be too nervous dear. We know what you are." Your eyes widened.

"Muggle born. I must say I hate that you are not a pure blood." Lucius said rather coldly.

"I'm sorry dad but I love her so I don't care what you think. I'm never leaving her."

"You didn't let me finish. I do hate that you aren't but you make my son happy. Narcissa helped me see that. So I accept you. We accept you." They ended up staying for lunch and after you wanted to spill the news while they were here.

"I uh. I have something to tell you Draco." You were suddenly more nervous now more than ever.

"What's wrong love?" He asked looking it your eyes.

"I hope you're ready to be a dad." It sounded lame but it's the only thing that came out of your mouth. Out of the corner of your eye you could see Narcissa smiling widely and Lucius with a short smile. Draco still looking a little lost.

"Huh? Are you saying we're going to be parents Y/N?" He asked excitement in his voice.

"Yes!" He immediately picked you up and spin you around. Setting you back down and kissing you.

"I love you. So much."

"I love you too." You laughed.

"Congratulations you two." Narcissa said and gave you a big hug. Eventually they had left and your worried were gone for now.

"You're having my baby." Draco whispered in your ear making you smile.

"I'm having your baby. Quick question."

"Yes love?"

"How'd they know about me?"

"I have been sending my mom letters and you always seemed to find your way in them." He smiled and you chuckled. Cuddling closer to him.