Give Me A Chance

You were put into Slytherin house but you weren't like everyone else. Your friends included the Golden Trio. Harry, Ron, and Hermione. So you were pretty much used to being picked on by the people on your house. You walked into the Great Hall and Hermione waved you over.

"Hey Y/N." She said greeting you with a smile.

"Hey Hermione." You smiled back and say next to her.

"Where's Harry and Ron?"

"They're on there way. They stopped at the bathroom. So I have something I think I should tell you."

"Yeah?"

"Fred is going to ask you out." She said shocking you a bit.

"Oh. I mean I like Fred but I don't know if I like him like that."

"It's just one date. Do you promise to at least try and go?"

"Yes I'll go I don't want to hurt his feelings." You smiled at her and then saw Harry and Ron come in and join you both at the table. You looked back at your house table to see Draco looking at you. You set him a small smile and he sent one back. Before you turned back to your friends. Soon Fred came in and asked you. The rest of the day went by smoothly. You went your room and changed into your pjs. Which was a long shirt and a pair of underwear.

You tried for an hour to sleep and couldn't. Realizing it was useless and got out of bed. Walking to the common room laying on the couch. Thinking no one else would be down there and you were right. Until you heard footsteps and you looked to see Draco.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah it's me."

"What are you doing up at midnight?" Draco asked with a little chuckle.

"I could ask you the same thing. Want to sit?" You asked going to move your legs but he stopped you. He sat down and placed your legs across his thighs.

"I don't have to have my legs up here much less on you."

"No it's fine. I don't mind at all. So you didn't answer my question."

Draco's P.O.V

"I have a date tomorrow night with Fred. I guess I just feel weird about it." I felt my heart sink when she said that. Then again I never expressed my feelings for her out loud. So how could I expect her to know that I like her.

"Draco? Are you okay?"

"Oh. I'm fine sorry I just zoned out for a sec."

"Why couldn't you sleep?" Because you were on my mind.

"I just couldn't. I don't really have a reason."

We both stayed up talking until we both finally fell asleep. Going to our rooms after we did. I got ready for the day and constantly thought about her. She was sweet and kind different from the rest of the Slytherins.

"Oi Draco."

"What?"

"What's with you today?" Pansy asked me and I just rolled my eyes. She was always close to me and I didn't like it. I knew she liked but I did not return it back.

"None of your business." I walked outside and saw Y/N and Fred under a tree. Looked like he made her a picnic. They both got up and hugged and he kissed her cheek and walked away with the basket. I hid behind the pillar as she walked my way. She smiled when she saw me.

"Draco what are you doing?"

"Just walking around. How was your date?"

"How'd you know I already went on it?"

"I saw you two as I walked by."

"It was okay. I still don't like him the way he likes me. I honestly have a bit of a crush on someone else."

"Y/N I wasn't completely honest with you last night."

"Alright?" She breathed out and I took her hand.

"I couldn't sleep last night because you were on my mind. I'm always thinking about you. You're beautiful and I've always wanted to tell you. Just didn't know how but seeing you with Fred just made me a bit mad. I want you to be with me. I want to show you that I'm more than what they make me out to be. If you'll let me. Could you give me a chance? Give us a chance?" My hand was on her cheek now and we were looking into each other's eyes.

"Draco. How do I know you won't hurt me? Or just making me believe you feel this way?"

I didn't say anything I just put my lips to hers in a kiss. I felt the spark and I hope she did too. When she pulled away she smiled.

"Did you feel it too?"

"Yes."

"I'll never hurt you I can promise you that. I love you Y/N. I don't mind that your friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. As long as I get my time with you I'm fine. Will you be my girlfriend? Please?"

"Of course I will Malfoy." Her arms wrapped around my neck and mine on her waist.

"Everyone calls me that but I love the way it comes from your lips. Can I kiss you again?"

"You don't even have to ask."