Chapter 3-

----------------------------------------------------------- Giovanni's POV ----------------------------------------------------

An ear-piercing scream shattered my dreamless sleep. I jumped out of my bed and ran to Z's room. "Z!" I shouted as I burst through his door. He lay there shaking and crying, curled up in a ball. He looked so small and vulnerable. I dropped to my knees and scooped him up in my arms, where he curled into my chest, crying into me as I rocked him gently. We stayed like that for a while, me whispering soothing words into his ear as his tears slowed to a stop, leaving him sniffling and shaking. "Hey, Z-babe... What is it? Come on... What’s up?"  

----------------------------------------------------------- Zander's POV --------------------------------------------------------

I lay in his warm embrace, loving every second of it, the feel of his bare chest against my own. That is when it hit me. I'm crying after another nightmare and my chest and back are bare. I jumped from his lap and covered my chest, but it was too late. His piercing pale eyes were fixed on my scars. He slowly rose to his feet and stepped towards me. I began to shake as he moved my arms from my chest and stared at the ugly scars on my chest. "Who did this?" He said menacingly. I looked away and tried to cover my hideous body. "It doesn't matter." I whispered, on the verge of tears once again. He pulled me toward him, hugging me tightly and lifting me so that i had to wrap my legs around his waist to hold on.  "Of course it matters!" He says sternly,His harsh voice causing me to cringe.His face softened as he pulled me closer and hugged my body close to his. I sighed, and leaned back as he began tracing his fingers across the X on my front. "I will tell you.. But don't get all sympathetic... And can I put a shirt on? I don't want to disgust you by you having to look at me." I said, a lone tear falling from my face, but being disguised as my t-shirt slides over it, wiping it away. "Don't be ridiculous, you are gorgeous, Stunning in fact. And don't you ever think otherwise of yourself." Gio caressed my cheek and pulled me down onto his lap. "Go ahead...” He said. I prepared myself... "Well... I have never told anyone about this before... So...Prepare yourself...” I hesitated. Did I REALLY want to tell him? To let Gio into my life and mind? To let that beautiful MAN into my heart, without knowing who he was or want his intentions were? What if he was the same as Terry? Fear struck me at this thought, but I quickly dismissed it as I looked into his kind, caring icy eyes. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, as I started my tale from the very beginning. 

"It all started about 5 years ago, I discovered I was gay. I kept it to myself obviously. That is, until i met Terry a year later... “Just speaking his name brought tears to my eyes "I was 12, and he was 14. We kept our relationship quiet for a whole year, but on my 13th birthday, he approached me and told me that if I didn't come out of the closet to the school and my family, we were over. I didn't want that, and looking back on it I should have just left then and there... But I was young and thought I was in love, so I did as he said... I announced to the whole school in the sports hall that I was indeed a fairy... And I got beat up by the foot ball team. My mother came into the school to complain and saying that they beat me up for no reason, and the principle let it slip that the jocks were deeply homophobic and she froze, looked at me and dragged me out by my arm, threw me in the car and drove us home in silence. When we got home, she slammed the car door shut and strode into the house after her. I asked what was wrong and said that the principle will sort out the lads at school. She told my dad, outraged, that I was a fag... They both went mad and my farther proceeded to beat me, saying he was beating the gay out of me. He then did this." I got up off of Giovanni’s lap and turned around, lifting up my top, to reveal the obscenities that were carved into the skin on my back. His mouth dropped open as he read the words out loud. Every word he said hurt me deeply. He pulled me to him and stroked my hair, planting a kiss on my cheek, making the spot tingle and me feel exceedingly warm inside. I told him how they kicked me out, and I went to stay with Terry...

"He was fine! For months and months, then he would hit me occasionally, nothing much and he would apologise afterwards... Then it started to get more and more.. And more often too. Those 3 years of beatings took its toll on me... On Valentines Day this year, he had a few friends over to watch the game on TV. By this time I dreaded his beatings, and I already had a few scars, cuts and bruises.. But today, something went off in his head. When I spilt the drinks on him by accident, he lost it. Be beat me while his friends watched and laughed, and he raped me in front of them..." By this point I was crying, and Gio was looking murderous, and comforting me as much as possible, rocking me back and forward. "He let all of them do it" I snivelled... "Then he slit my chest both ways.. And this." I pulled my long-ish black fringe out of the way (It covered my right eye) to show him the scar i have though my Blue eye. His mouth fell open as he gazed at my face... I quickly covered my eye again and put my head down. "Look, I'm sorry. I should never have come here... I have ruined everything. I am sorry for wasting your time." I sniffled and turned to run, but he was quicker and ran to shut the door. "Nonsense, you are no bother. I will kill that kid if I ever set my eyes on him, you just see if I don't. For what he has done to you physically and mentally. The way he has made you hate you body, when to be honest, you are smokinhot. You have sexy abs, beautifully lightly tanned skin and your eyes.. God damn are they sexy." He said huskily, looking me straight in the eyes. No one has ever said such nice things about me. I take this opportunity to look at him, to reallylook at him, and God is he sexy as f*ck. He has a six pack, a sexy tanned complexion, large muscled arms and a smooth flawless face with high cheek bones, kissable lips and huge icy grey-blue eyes. He is a picture of perfection.

 ”Thank you Gio... But I don't think so" He smiled sadly and stroked the side of my face. "You are beautiful, sexy and perfect, so you better believe it 'cuz it’s the truth." He took me by surprise and ripped my top off, pulled me into his and planted his lips on mine. I think I've died and gone to heaven. His lips felt perfect on mine, as we moved in time with each other, his lips leaving a hot trail down my neck as he kissed his way down.  He traced each scar with his fingers and kissed every single one on my chest, spun me round and did exactly the same to those on my back, my breaths coming out heavy. He pulled my lips back to his, and I greedily pulled him closer, wrapping my arms around his neck. I moaned as be bit down gently on my bottom lip, this seemed to please his as he kissed me harder, but still soft... (Unlike someone...) Gio sucked on my neck and pulled away, making me whimper, a lustful smile played on his face. "Perfection." He grinned at the huge mark that he had made on my neck. Oh god. A frown and then a smile spread across my face as I kissed him again, sucking on his neck, leaving a satisfying mark on his neck. "Perfection" I mimicked, smiling proudly at my work.