Chapter Four: The Day After

Start from the beginning

Chase runs to the kitchen, me bouncing in his arms with a massive headache and a slightly nauseous stomach. In the kitchen we find Brendan in a headlock that is being supplied by Liam. Ethan and Jax are both standing there laughing. Ethan and Jax stop laughing and turn to notice my enveloped in Chase's arms. Jax starts glaring as he sees Chase only in his boxers, although all the rest of them are to, and myself in his clothing. Chase, noticing how this look gently puts me down and go to break up the fight that is still happening on the kitchen floor. Jax goes to open his mouth but before he can say anything Skylar screams "Chase you fuck plenty of girls but you don't even own a box of tampons! Sawyer get your skinny ass in here and give me one from your stash." All the boys get red and Chase scratches the back of his neck. "Sawyer, you, um, have your, um, period?" Brendan stutters. "Of course I do dumbass. I am a seventeen-year-old girl. How do you think I got the body I have today? Don't you ever notice my awful mood swings. I mean you have to be an idiot not to. " I ask him. He clears his throat."Dude don't you remember in seventh grade when we were hanging out at Chase's house and she was super moody and had a panic attack then ran out of the room. She spent the entire day with Chase's mom. We all thought that she noticed the boner Chase was supplying but that's when she got her period. I remember this because I went into the guest bathroom and I saw a round tube and be the ignorant person I am, I picked it up. Wrong choice on my part." Jax explains." OH great. I didn't think that they would figure out that my first time happened on the couch in that very living room.And did he just say Chase had a boner? "What the hell? You keep a tampon in your bra?" Ethan shudders.

I shake my head and jump of the stool only to fall on my ass for the third time today. "I swear I am never getting drunk again." I say trying to pull myself off of the ground with no such luck. "Oh up and at 'em!" Liam says pulling me to my feet. The manwhores are surprisingly not hung-over. Maybe because they go to parties or maybe they didn't drink as much as I thought they did. "Do you want me to make you my famous NO MORE HANGOVER shake? It works like magic." Ethan offers. I look at the guys and they all have a disgusted look on their face but it changes to the He is right face. I shrug before slumping over to where I can hear Skylar groaning. On the way to the bathroom, I find Hope passed out on the couch and Taylor's head resting against the couch by Hope's feet. Once I get to the bathroom I chuck the feminine product at her and she screams back "Thanks bitch I love you!" making my head pound even more.

Padding back into the kitchen I smell something fowl. The guys are all sitting around the kitchen island drinking this horrid drink. "That is disgusting but it does the trick." Liam groans holding the suspicious green liquid to his lips. "Here you go Sawyer! How is um, Skylar's, you know." Ethan rambles handing me the drink. "She is moody as hell and is going to be a mess not to mention she is going to have to take care of the terrible three with a massive headache and vicious cramps. But whatever she'll have to deal. Well here goes nothing!" I state gulping down the green shake.

My stomach starts to churn. This tastes like rotting fish mixed with spoiled milk. "Oh god I think I'm going to be sick!" I exclaim pushing past Skylar as she exits the bathroom. I fall to the ground and clutch my stomach. I spew the green fluid into the empty toilet bowl. "Dude you actually made her sick! She couldn't even swallow it!" Skylar complains. I propel other fluid out of my mouth, while the bile burns my throat for what feels like the 5th time in twenty-four hours.  "That was the most repulsive thing that I have ever put in my mouth!" pushing myself off of the white tiled floor. "Well at least you feel more awake!" "No I actually feel shittier! Not only is my head pounding but my stomach won't stop churning."

There is a ruckus in the living room. Walking in, we notice that Hope rolled off of the white leather couch and it now struggling to get of Taylor.  Taylor pushes off Hope's long muscular legs. "God damn it what time is it?" Taylor complains. Her mascara made dark circles underneath her eyes and her hair it barely staying in the bun. Hope on the other hand looks the same as she did last night. Her makeup went unsmeared and not a hair on her hair was out of place. Hope is now holding her head in her hands and hugging her knees to her chest, unlike Taylor who spreads out on the floor like a starfish.