Ch. 21: Baby Moon

Start from the beginning

"He's perfect." I sighed.

"I wanna hold him." Ally says breathing heavily, tried from giving birth.

I gently handed our son to Ally. Tears filled her eyes, "He's beautiful." She says, kissing his forehead.

"What are we gonna name him?" I asked Ally.

She smiles, "I was thinking maybe Axel. Axel Moon."

"I love it. What about a middle name?" I ask.

"Monica?" She asks, laughing slightly.

"Don't make him suffer through that." I chuckled.

"How about Axel Austin Moon." She suggests.

"Perfect." I say giving her a big smile.

I hugged Ally, Axel was between us. We were only missing one member of our family.

"Alright guys, sorry but we need to do some tests on the baby to make sure he's healthy. He looks perfect. Would you like to know his length and weight?" A nurse says when she walks in.

"Yes please." Ally replies.

"Because he was born three month early, he was a bit small. Your son is five pounds exactly and 13 inches." She informs us.

"I still think he's perfect." Ally says. I nodded in agreement.

"What is his name?" Asks the nurse.

"Axel Austin Moon." Ally answers as the nurse jots it down on a clipboard.

"Alrighty thank you. Now Ally, you be sure to get some rest." Says the nurse before leaving the room with Axel.

Ally sighs laying her head down on the pillow, "I miss him already."

I sat down beside her, "I do too, but don't worry we'll get to bring him home in a couple days." I reminded her.

"I'm so excited for Annie to meet him. Wait, where is Annie anyway?" Ally asks suspiciously.

"With Olivia. I needed someone to watch her because you have to be twelve and up to come in this room." I reply.

"Oh. I miss my baby girl too." Ally sighs resting her head on the pillow. She yawns and closes her eyes. She was already asleep, it was that quick.

I gave Ally a kiss on the forehead and stepped out the door for a moment to give Olivia a call.

"Hello?" Olivia answers tiredly. That's not a good sign...

"Uh hi, why do you sound so tired out?" I asked, crossing my fingers that it wasn't because of Annie.

"Because I've been chasing a dog around for the last hour! Pinkie got loose and I finally caught her." Olivia replies and I laugh. "Hey don't laugh!" Olivia says.

"Sorry." I chuckled, "But that's funny."

She sighs in defeat, "So what's going on?"

"Ally had the baby and we named him Axel Austin Moon." I told her.

"Awww that's so cute! Annie and I are on our way over there now. I can't wait to see him." Olivia says.

"Okay. It's room 32 on the first floor by the way." I informed her.

"Okay, bye Austin and congratulations." Olivia says and hangs up.

I slid my phone back into my back pocket and quietly snuck back into the room. Ally was still fast asleep so I made sure not to wake her. After starring at her for awhile I went to look at Axel through the glass windows. He was lying in his own crib in a room with a bunch of other infants. I glanced around me. Other young parents were admiring their children as well. I smiled to myself and watched Axel lie there asleep.

"Daddy!" I suddenly heard Annie's voice and looked up to see her running towards me.

She ran into my arms and I picked her up and gave her a hug.

"Daddy guess what! I got to ride a pony and it was the funnest thing in the whole wide world!" Annie shouted excitedly.

"That's great, but Annie please keep your voice down." I replied.

"Okay." She said in a whisper.

"You can still talk normally." I laughed.

She smiles, "The pony I got to ride on was white with brown spots and it was almost as cute as me!" Annie says going right back to her shouting.

"Do you want to see something else cute?" I asked her, "Or should I say someone?"

She gave me a puzzled look. I told her to look in the room with all the babies in it. I pointed out her little brother to her.

"That's MY baby brother!?" Annie exclaims, totally amazed.

I nodded, "His name is Axel."

"Daddy can I please play with Axel now! He looks bored just sleeping in a stupid box." Annie says causing me to laugh.

"Not right now sweetie, but soon. Why don't we go see mommy." I suggested.

"Yeah!" Annie agrees.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
"Mommy!" I awoke to Annie's loud voice.

"Hey baby. I missed you." I say when Annie comes and sits on the bed.

"I missed you too mommy." She replies, "And guess what! I got to ride a pony!" Annie exclaims nearly causing me to go deaf.

"Oh really. That must have been fun." I say and Annie nods.

Annie nods quickly, "It was. But what would be fun now is if I could play with my baby brother!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I personally really like this chapter, but what did you think of it? Please comment and vote! I'll try and update soon!

-Hannah