Part 14

Next day both families got busy for engagement preparation.Harsh organised everything in a 7 star hotel because it was the marriage of  RSS,their prestige is also very imporatant.Harsh don'nt want anyone to point a finger on arrangements.

The news of RSS with his employee Sanyukta Agrawal  become the headlines of every news papers and channels.Some are spreading rumour of their affairs and other praised Harsh's simplicity that he choose a simple middle class girl for Randhir not a daughter of some rich family. 

Parth too accompanied Harsh in Engagement and marriage preparation much to Randhir's irritation.Randhir stopped talking to Parth.He thought none care about him now.Harsh prohibited Randhir to go in bars or catch up with a girl because media and other rivals have an eye on Shekhawats.

So basically Randhir was on house arrest.

Harsh and Parth choose dresses for Sandhir but Harsh was aware of Randhir's anger.Looking at his confuse face Parth asked him-

P-uncle kya hua..aap pareshan lag rahe ho?

H-biili k gale m ghanti kon bandhe,your friend is'nt listening to anyone..or ye dress usse kaise de kyunki iski fitting bhi to karwani hai wo tere se bhi bahut naraz hai.

P-don'nt worry uncle...I know how to handle my stubborn friend..plz leave everything on me..aap Sanyukta ki dress uske ghar pahunchwa dijiye.

Parth knocked the door of Randhir's room but he did'nt open the door."Rd open the door I said..its me Parth..important kam hai plz darwaza kholo''

''Get lost from here,I do'nt wanna talk to anyone..plz leave me alone'',yelled Randhir from inside.

P-look Randhir its Uncle's order okay and you know his anger na then do not make excuses and open the door.

 He opened the door with so much rage in his eyes,he shot a glare at Parth and again turned.Parth gasped at sight of room,it became mess.Wine bottles were thrown here n there.But he composed himself and cleared his throat.

P-Randhir Harsh uncle send this sherwani you have to wear tomorrow so ek baar pehen k fittings check kar lo.

Parth came out of the room getting no reply from Randhir.After Parth had gone,Randhir threw the Sherwani somewhere in the room.

Rd(i.m)-tum wahan par bahut khush ho rahi hogi na...khush ho lo jitna hona hai...now on I'll also enjoy each and every ritual of our marriage because it is the countdown of your end Sanyukta Agrawal.