title of your story or chapter

“Sweet heart, it’s so good to have you back here, I’ve missed you so much” My mother’s embrace loosened and pulled the bags of my shoulders, taking the wait away. She placed my bags beside the door, leading me to the kitchen, to sit down at the breakfast table. She sat down facing me, holding my hand from across the table. Her dark hair in loose ringlets hanging around her lightly tanned face reaching just below her shoulders. Her bright blue eyes watering up slightly, she was always a strong woman when it came down to serious matters but when it was something soppy like seeing her daughter for the first time in six months she never could hold the tears back.

“When you said I missed you so much, I’m guessing Chace is not going to welcome me with open arms?” I said slowly looking down at my feet. My mother’s soft hand lifted my chin so that I would look at her.

“Quinn you can’t expect him to forgive you the second you come back, you didn’t tell him that you were going to England until the day you went, you to where so close. You walked out of here leaving him alone, I’m not saying this is your fault but you have to understand why he is upset. He was broken when your dad left and, Sam, then you left to hunny” Her voice was soft and caring making sure that she didn’t sound horrible but I couldn’t blame her, what she said was all true, I left him broken. So I simply nodded.

“But on a happier note how was boarding school, what were the kids like? Is it true they all like shooting birds?” She asked curiously.

“No mum that’s not true but I met a boy who was really nice, he’s really funny, his name is Will you would like him.” I say with a smile remembering all our funny memory’s together.

“Is he cute?” She says with a wink and a cheeky grin.

“Yes but I don’t like him in that way, he’s my best friend” I say with a smile.

“Okay then, well why don’t you head upstairs and unpack your bags, nothing has really changed.” She said with a smile.

I had realised nothing had changed, everything was where I had left it when I left, it seemed like I hadn’t even left. I walked up the stairs looking at the pictures leading up the stairs starting of when me and my brother Chace were younger and Sam. There was a picture of Chace and I for the first time when he was only one and me only just born. Another that was only from six months ago of me on his shoulders in the pool. He has blonde coloured hair that was always messy but always suited him and his bright blue eyes. It’s good that we are only a year apart because then we act exactly like each other. But then that big picture of Chace, me and Sam brought back all those memories of how Sam was gone. I opened the door to my room, to see it exactly as I left it, with the cream walls making it look open and bright, the dark purple bed cover the white thin curtains open to the sliding door opening up to my bowkini that looked over the sea. My dressing table still had the same things I left on it. My jumper was hanging over the chair just like I had left it. I walked in to my closet, any girl would die to have my closet, it was amazing it was a walk in wardrobe, but mine was half empty because I had taken most of my clothes to England. It was like no one had been in here since I left.

I was about to start unpacking when I heard shouting and a bang. I got up suddenly and walked out of my bedroom door and realised the noise was coming from down the hall so I followed the noise when I heard from the games room.

“What the hell Dylan, you can’t just sit on me so I can’t win!” A familiar voice shouted.

“Seth shut up your distracting me, or do you want me to join Dylan and sit on you to, I mean muscle weighs more than fat so I’m heavier” Another familiar called back.

“Liam you really do think you’re a god don’t you!” The familiar voice called in response.

“The girls like to think so” I know this familiar voice it was husky and deep but also quit sexy in a way. But those three names could only mean one thing the Cooper boys were here.

Please vote, comment, tell a friend if you like it :)

Also i would love your opinions of what you like dont like and so on. Even though it hasnt really got into anything yet but it gets better, i promise!

For those of you read thank you :) <3