Going Back

It’s been six months since I’ve gone back, when the sun was always shining down on me. The feeling of the sand between my toes, The sound of the waves crashing, the sun set that made you feel like the world was beneath you and you could do anything in the world, there were no worry’s in the world, everything was just perfect, no fights, no lies, nothing.

Until the time when you know you have to go home to see you dad walk out the door after losing someone so close to you. The people you love pretend like nothing is wrong, when you know when you go to bed they cry themselves to sleep every night.

But it was time, I needed to know what had been going on in the real world, not the one I ran away to, the real world I called home, that’s where I belong,  were I’m needed most. I can’t pretend like nothing is happening anymore.

But what if it was to different back there now, have they moved on?

How did they deal with it, I never got the chance to find that out because I was to selfish and I just ran like I always did when things went wrong. I learnt that running from it just causes more problems more questions to be asked.

I isolated myself away from every one and pushed them away, without an explanation. I hid away from reality and left everyone I loved to pick up the pieces that I left behind. Walking out of that door just the same way he did, I’m just like him leaving destruction behind me not caring about anyone but myself. I was just like him the one person I never want to be.

How they welcome me back with welcome arms I will never know. There’s one person that I know, the one person that means the world to me will not let me come back into his life so easily.

Six months gone without more than a phone call every so often leaves a stain on the ones that you love, a stain that won’t leave without a fight.

But it’s time to leave this cold place a place where the cold gets through to your bones making you feel like no warmth has ever existed, the place they call England.

The doors opened in synchronisation, telling me this was it no turning back, I will get on this plane and fix the problems I left. I’m coming home.

The flight was long, But the fact that I can sleep anywhere comes in handy though. But I was on my  way now back to my old life and a part of me was excited and the other part of me was telling me this was a bad idea.

The door to my old life was starring me straight in the face, looking down at me. My hand reached up slowly to the middle of the door frame, two knocks was all it took for the door to swing open and for me to be embraced into warm slim arms holding tightly on to me which could only be my mothers. Her warm sweet sent made me feel back home back to the old me again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its only short this chapter but its just the begining, and dont worry it gets more interesting! So if you like it, Vote, Comment or Fan ! it would mean alot :)

Who_Girl <3