Chapter One-Wonder

I don't own the chacters that people already know. they belong to J.K Rowling. All rights go to her. Enjoy

Amber's Point of View:

‘Wake Up You Sleepy Head’ said John my younger brother smacking me in the head with a pillow, ‘We are going to diagon alley today I can’t believe it I’m finally going to Hogwarts on Monday, I heard this for the past few months since I finished my sixth year. Yes so you probably don’t know much about me my name is Amber Williams. Pure blood, And also a Gryffindor, its weird because most of my family was either in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw but the only person before me who was in Gryffindor My Godfather Remus Lupin.

 As I rolled myself out of bed to have a quick shower I kept thinking to myself ‘what if Fred’s there? I have to look my best if he is there’ you see my family gets on so well with the Weasley’s and their son’s Fred and George are like my best friends at school and they bring out the prankster within me and that is never really like me (sort of..) plus I have a major crush on Fred Weasley. I got dressed after I had my shower and put on my makeup and did up my hair to look my best and headed downstairs to eat breakfast and also to confirm that I would be staying in the Weasley’s for the quidditch world cup Thursday.

    ‘What’s for breakfast?’ I asked smiling. ‘Scrambled eggs‘ replied mum. ‘Don’t you look dashing’ said my father ‘Trying to impress someone?’ my mother asked laughing. ‘does Amber have a crushie wushie on someone?’ laughed John. I felt myself blush and yelled ‘NO WAY  AND SHUT UP YOU!!’ I yelled as I punched my brother on the shoulder. ‘Whatever you say’ said John rolling his eyes. I sat down eating my breakfast and John asked ‘we are going to diagon alley today aren’t we?’

‘yes we are John, Oh got your letter this morning Amber for what books you need this year and getting your robes and stuff then you will be dropped to the Burrow at twelve this afternoon’ said my dad to me. ‘You will come home Friday night so you can spend your last few nights with us before you go back to Hogwarts on Monday and plus your birthday is Sunday Seventeeth isn’t it-’

I nodded. 'Yes Dad'

As soon as I finished breakfast I went upstairs to make sure I had everything for the next three days staying in the Weasley’s. ‘Yup, I think I have everything’ I said to myself. It’s been five weeks since I’ve seen Fred and I was getting nervous.

‘We are leaving now, stick your things into the back of the car’ yelled my mam at me.

‘okay coming’ I said grabbing everything and then walking downstairs with  full hands. John laughed. ‘Could you help me?’

‘No’ laughed John.

‘You do realise I have a wand and you don’t John’

‘Fine’ John said in a huff picking up one of my rucksacks then heading out to the car with it. Then we headed off towards the muggle world.

We parked our car outside the leaky cauldron and walked to the passage way. We got to Diagon alley and I wanted to look around so I headed up the street and ran into Ginny outside Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour.

‘Ginny?!’

‘Amber!!’ she ran and hugged me ‘it seems like ages since I last seen you Amber! Can't wait till you come over later’

‘I know same here' I smiled at her. ‘Who you come with?’

‘Mum she’s in Gringotts she should be back any min-’

‘Ginny dear, you ready to go? Amber dear I didn’t see you there lovely to see you’ Mrs Weasley said hugging me.

‘It’s okay Mrs Weasley, nice to see you too’ I said.