@aestaeguk

It's such a honor to be able to publish our first chapter of GraphicGems. We congratulate the first gem that will be shown and spotlighted in here.

Today we present our first special gem!

aestaeguk

They have lovely simplistic and beautiful graphics! Be sure to check their books and follow them!Here is the interview of them and one of the GraphicGems member

Bold; Host - kingoftears
Italic; Guest - aestaeguk

Greetings! I am Rio from GraphicGems! Today I am going to interview the 1st gem; flowerdesu! Please introduce yourself.

Hello! I'm Raine and I enjoy making graphics.
I love anything pastel and BTS related topics. Nice to meet you :)

When do you start making graphics, Raine?

I started making graphics since early November 2016.

Oh, I guess you are still new in graphics. So, on the scale from one to ten, how good are your graphics in your opinion?

6, Because some of my graphics are not eye catching 

and it still needs more improvement.

 I see. Then to the next one, what inspired you to make graphics from the start?

I was inspired by my friends who are also making graphics until now.

 What do you use to make your graphics?

I use apps, such as Phonto, Picsart, Pixlr and Superimpose.

Hmmm...what is your style of making covers?

My style is making pastel covers, but nowadays I try to do dark styles.

Whoa, the styles really contrasted to each other. But it means you're talented because you tried to make different styles from your usual and what styles/part of graphics you seem to have struggle on?

 Action covers; because i'm not good at looking for action themed pictures.

Okay, do you have someone as inspiration to making graphics? If yes, who is it?

Yes, and it's MOCHIIMIN- because she makes eye catching graphics and also gives me tips as well!

Okay then! That's all for now! Thank you flowerdesu- for the interview. If you have a few words for readers who will read this interview. What do you want to say?

Hello readers! if you enjoy making graphics, don't stop! if you think your graphics are not so good yet, don't give up. There's always room for improvement. I also started with having bad graphics, but once you get the hang of it, you can create more beautiful graphics as well. I still lack a lot of things in graphics, but i will keep trying to improve day by day. I hope this helps! thank you for reading. Have a great day and enjoy the world of graphics!
Thank you for featuring me :)

Your welcome and thank you! :) 

We also present you few of her amazing graphics in here !

We hope you all look forward for another gem we'll soon discover at in another deepest cave!

Stay United!

kingoftears || Rio