°ONE°

"Papa! I need this dress!"
"My flower, what you need is an actual education. You managed to scare away all your tutors," King Letize said to his daughter, his aging blue eyes sparkling in the sun as he chuckled.
The king was a rather short man with greying brown hair that went just above his shoulders. He was a normally calm man and patient with his kingdom. His daughter,  Sophìa, was a woman of great confidence. Her brown hair decorated with light streaks of blond flowed down her back like a waterfall. Her high cheekbones, full lips, and dazzling green eyes from her mother made it seem like she was a goddess, but everything had some sort of flaw.
The girl had gone blind in her left eye.
It was her family's little secret after trying to teach herself how to handle a pistol.
The duo walked past the shop filled with many different assortments of clothing and into the university.
Usually the king would leave his daughter at the castle while going about his duties, but today he didn't want to punish the servants with his daughter.
It wasn't that he didn't love her, it was just that she could be a handful at times.
The princess seemed to favor her mother more than her father, and always seemed to want something from him. Her mother, the queen, had recently been told that she was terribly sick. Sophìa didn't seem sad at the news of her mothers days almost ending, but her father could see the pain tucked away in her eyes.
"My flower, I'll just be in here," the king said kissing his daughter on the cheek.
She trying to push him away, as if she was annoyed.
Her father sighed, but walked into the room nevertheless.
Her annoyed expression softened, hugging her middle. She truly wanted her father to show her affection like he used to, but at the same time felt as if it was embarrassing.
She stood outside the room, watching the many students walk by, staring at her.
They were probably wondering,
"What the hell is she doing here?"
One student had been walking by, staring like the others, but tripped on a tile, his utensils flying onto the ground.
A pencil of the boy's had rolled by her feet.
She picked it up and examined it.
Stuffing it into a little pocket she had sewn into her dress, the boy walked timidly over.
"Um, your h-highness? I think you grabbed my p-pencil."
"I did?" she feigned surprise, "well, if I did happen to take it, guess what? I can! You know why?"
"Bec-"
"Because I'm the princess, and I have power over your ass," she smirked, keeping quiet for if anyone heard a lady use that language, people would be disgusted.
"Flower! It's time to go!" her father walked out of the room, trying to keep calm.
"Coming papa!" she said, following him, but not before looking behind her and winking at the startled boy.

"Now papa, about that dress. You could take out the funds for the farmers if you don't have enough for it."
"Sophìa, dear."
"Yes papa?"
"Be quiet."
Silence
"Yes papa."