Secret

"Beckett!" Richard Castles scream filled the dark empty room that he was sitting in tied up to a chair, he paused for a second catching his breath before screaming again "BECKETT PLEASE ANSWER ME, BECKETT!" His voice started to fade at the end losing hope that Beckett might not be there anymore.

Castle woke up with sweat beading one his eyebrow looking over to see Kate sleeping calmly next to him. He stared just to see her chest move up and down, to know she was breathing still to make sure she was alive. Kate stirred faintly when she heard her soon to be husband breathing heavily.

"Jesus Castle, are you okay?" Beckett had a worried look on her face.

"It's just a dream I had... I'm okay really," he slowly started to lay towards his pillow pulling Beckett close and not letting go.

"Do you want to talk about it? You look a little shaken up."

"I will in the morning, just don't leave me Kate...please don't leave me." Castle held beckett while she rested her head on his bare chest.

"I would never leave you, I'll be right with you always." Beckett tilted her head up so her lips could meet Ricks and she kissed him. "I'm right here," she said pulling away and lying back on his chest.