Chapter 2: Welcome to Detention

Start from the beginning

"Um, yeah"

"Well apparently that's your name because of your infamous pranks." Izzy explained. "I know you have a twin, but his name is great as it is, Puck."

"Thanks for the info, Vamp." I stated tiredly, I bet she was making stuff up. "But I better go check out my dorm."

"Of course! Later Lilli" Izzy waved goodbye. Wow she was cheery.

The dorm was neat and well kept. What else would you expect from an Angel? The walls were painted sky blue and had clouds on them. There were two beds; one was frilly and pink while the other one was white and bare.

I dropped my bag on to the floor and took my rose covered blanket and pillow to lay on the bed.

I then collapsed onto the bed. "My phones in the front pocket, im going catch some Z's, Goodnight Kass." Then I fell asleep.

"LILLI! Get your ass up! Why the hell is my hair pink!" I heard Puck shout through the door. I groaned and got up, I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Wait....did Puck say pink hair? I rushed to the door and opened it. Then I burst out laughing, Kassie stirred from behind me and woke up laughing at Puck. His natural chocolate brown hair was dyed hot pink at the tips.

"Lilli, What is your obsession with turned my stuff pink! First it was my phone, now my precious hair! You killed it!" He whined. It didn't look that bad on him, it was expertly done and Puck looked nice with his hair spiked up in the front.

"As funny as this Puck, this is not my doing." I smirked, leaning on the doorway.

"Then?"

"It's mine" Blaze appeared chuckling "You sleep like a baby!"

"You two are a match made in heaven! What didn't you tell me, Blaze! before I rushed over here!" Puck exclaimed.

"It was amusing" he mused.

"This is gold!" I yelled high-fiving Blaze.

"Why thank you, now get ready, we have classes." Blaze yelled back while him and Puck left.

"Here's your schedule, don't forget you have detention after classes in Ms. DeVille's Classroom." Kassie handed me my schedule and left.

I quickly changed into white ripped jeans, a Vampire band called PANIC! At the club shirt, and a brown leather jacket. I put some eyeliner on and went to my first class, Controlling the elements.

My classes weren't that bad, the teachers were nice. So were the kids even though I started in the middle of the school year. I had classes for each of the elements, the core classes and I even had a flying class. Mr. Kaito was great, he taught Fire Elementals 101 and made it fun. Kassie wasn't in any of my classes because she was 2 grades below the rest of us, Puck was in 3 and Blaze was in four of my classes.

Unfortunately, that all came to a end after math. Don't get me wrong, I was glad the day was done but now I had to spend my afternoon with Ms.Vile.

"Hey Raven!" I heard a voice called out. "Did you dye Puck's hair pink?"

I guess the Vampire from yesterday was right, people are calling me Raven. "Nope, that was all Blaze"

"Actually it's Blaze, The Badass Angel. Thank you very much." Blaze stated appearing behind me. "Come on Raven time to meet the Greatest teacher at school! Ms.Vile!"

"What's with everyone calling me Raven"

"Who knows, I'm just glad I have a partner in crime."

When we arrived, Kassie and Puck were sitting on some desks and there were two other guys, a Demon and the Shapeshifter from before. The Shapeshifter got up and walked towards us.