Last Chapter 10

Mulai dari awal

She whined and look at her watch, it's 1 pm, they have been shopping since 7 am and she is so tired with this heels, she turn to the table next to her and saw a couple talking happily, suddenly the guy take out a small box and open it, the girl looked so surprised that she cried, the guy take the ring and put it on the girls finger and hold her hand. Kei smile at them as she can feel the love in the atmosphere around them, they look so cute.

"Hope you two be happy forever". She said to them and they look at her.

"Thank you, we hope that happens to you too". 

The girl said while wiping her tears, Kei just smile and nodded, suddenly, a group of men stopped in front of the couple, and one of them grab the guy's collar.

"What Do You Want?!". The guy said and the man smirk.

"Yamada Ryosuke, You Leave The Group And Spend The Money To Buy This Thing To Your Girlfriend Huh?!".

"So What?! Who Want To Stay in Your Group Anyway?! Full Of Bastards!". The guy named Ryosuke said firmly and make the guy irritated. 

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!". The girl shout.

"Yuri! Step Back!". He shout at his girlfriend but one of them hold her hand.

"You Have a Very Cute Girlfriend Here huh?!".

"Ah!". He hold her hand tightly. 

"Excuse me, can you please leave the couple alone?! You ruined the moment". They look at the pretty girl in the next table.

"It's Not Your Business Princess!". One of them said and she stand up.

"You Wanted This". She hit the guy who was holding the girl and take her hand away from him.

"Stay behind me". She said and the girl nodded.

"You Evil!!". 

The guy get angry and she avoid his punch, but she slipped because of the heels and fall on the ground, the guy take his chance and wanted to punch her but his hand stopped, Kei open her eyes and look up, she widened her eyes when she saw Daiki holding the man hand, it's been two weeks she didn't see or hear any thing about him.

"Kei! Are You Ok?!". Kei blushed just hearing his voice saying her name.

"Un, I'm fine". The girl Yuri helped her to stand up.

"Get Away You Chibi!!". The man said and Daiki look at him sharply. 

"Who The Hell Do You Call Chibi?!". 

Daiki step in front of him and look up at him, the man wanted to laugh but he fall in the ground shouting, Daiki punch his stomach hardly without moving from his place.

"Chibi guys are strong sometimes, ne?!". Daiki look at Ryosuke with smirk.

"Who Said I Am Chibi?!". Ryosuke punched the man who hold him and get free.

"Don't Underestimate Me". He said and Daiki nodded, he look at Kei and smile.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting".

"Eeh?! Who said I was waiting for you?! Where is Aunt Kazu?!". Kei said while looking around. 

"She left, I was the one who wanted you to be here so we can meet and have a proper talk". Daiki said and Kei look at him.

"But I----". 

She widened her eyes when she saw the man behind Daiki holding a big glass bottle ready to hit Daiki, She hold Daiki's arm and pull him to her and kick the man in his stomach and punch him in his face, the man fall unconscious on the floor.