Last Chapter 10

Kazu and Kei walk from shop to shop, Kazu almost lose her mind because Kei always look at guys stuff, Clothes, Shoes...etc.

"Kei!! You Are A Girl!!!". Kazu shout at her and Kei pouted.

"But...I always wear guys clothes----".

"Not Anymore!! Your Father Will Be Dead When We Finish This!! He Really Make You Look Like a Guy!! Even in The Interest!!! I Can't Believe That!!". Kazu shout again and Kei look around her shyly. 

"Aunt Kazu!! People Are Looking at Us!!".

"So What!! Let's Go!". 

Kazu dragged her to a saloon and they did everything to make Kei's appearance look like a Girl more than Boy, they cleaned her body, after that they cut her hair just to make it shorter but only to make it matching and suitable to her face, then they change the style, after that they do her nails, and last they do some massage to her to make her relax.

"Aunt Kazu~ I'm Tired~". Kei whined and Kazu look at her.

"Not Yet, we have to buy some dresses". Kei's eyes sparked just by Dress word.

"Not a Guy Dress!! A Girl Dress!!". Kei sighed and follow Kaze. They enter a shop and Kei start to try the dresses there.

"No". Kazu commented after she saw Kei with the dress, Kei enter to change and get out again.

"Ummm~ No". Kei pouted and enter to change and get out again.

"It's too long, No". 

"What?!! You Want it Shorter Than This!!!". Kei said as she look at the dress, it was above her knees. 

"Yes, That Will Be Great!". 

Kazu said as she give her a dress to wear, and Kei didn't believe that, she is not used to wear this kind of outfit, Not At All.

"Yes!! This One is Great!!". Kazu commented and Kei shake her head.

"No! I will take it off!". Kei said but Kazu stop her.

"Kei! You wanted me to help you right?!".

"Yes but this-----".

"This is the first step, if you want to be more like a girl you have to change the way you wear your clothes". Kazu said firmly and Kei pouted.

"Hai~". She said slowly and Kazu nodded.

"Now let's go to another shop".

Since Kei doesn't have work to do now, she asked for help from Kazu last night, she wanted to be more like a girl in front of Daiki so she can confess and accept his felling properly, and now Kazu is doing her best to change Kei's appearance first. 

************************************************************************************

After buying some dresses, Kazu look at Kei and nodded proudly.

"Un, this is it, you look like a princess, keep wearing this dress until we return home". Kazu said and Kei frowned.

"What?! No Way! It's So Short!!". Kei kept complaining while Kazu just walk away ignoring her.

"Aunt Kazu!!!". 

"What?! Hungry?! Let's go to eat in a restaurant then". Kei pouted and follow Kazu.

In the restaurant, they ordered and keep talking, Kazu's phone ring and she stand up and walk away to talk, Kei sighed and drink some water.

"I'm not comfortable with this dress at all~".