Suspicion

*Barbra's POV*

He's going to be so mad. You see if Niall finds out I had to do with everything that's been going he'll leave me. I need him well not necessarily him just his money. I'm a girl I have my needs in life. Anyways going back to the topic I've let some things slip. He's becoming suspicious. I can't let him find out anything though. I've been keeping him distracted by well our time if you understand. I might need his money but I should enjoy this too. After I get what I want with him I'm leaving not back to Ireland but to probably France or something.

"Barbra what're you thinkin bout?" Niall asked me bringing me back from my thinking

"Oh nothing really just daydreaming is all" I say laughing it off as I hold his hand and we step out of the car. Soon we're being followed by the paps. Then we make it into the studio where the guys are I know they don't like me but they can deal with that on their own because I'm with Niall so ha.ha.ha

~Harry's POV

As soon as me and the guys see Barbra with Niall we're reminded that Elizabeth doesn't hang with us anymore and then Lou coughs

"*cough* gold digger *cough" he coughs making us laugh all except Barbra and I could see Niall wanting to laugh but he knows it would bad.

"Guys ok, thats enough let's start recording shall we" Niall said as him and Liam entered the recording booth. I saw Barbra take a seat and start messing around with her phone. Half way through I heard her calling someone

"Yah he's becoming suspicious what do you want me to do. Look the deal was I got that little girl out of the picture so I could be with Niall then I got my money and leave" she whisper yells into the speaker. Holy shit so she's the reason why EVERYTHING BECAME FUCKED UP. I have to tell Elizabeth if only I knew how to find her.

~Elizabeth's POV

I can't stop staring at Axel's naked body asleep next to mine. I thought it would be Niall who would take my virtue but I gave it to Axel tonight. I wish everything would have been so different but Niall stuck to his usually ways and this is how everything ended up.

"I just don't understand why" I quietly said out loud as Axel turned still sound asleep. Then I got a text.

'Its Harry we have to talk. Meet tomorrow at the park near to your house'

'OK? I guess' I texted back and then fell asleep wondering what the hell is going on