Chapter 1: A School for Delinquents

Comenzar desde el principio

"Please, nobody punishes me. I punish them." The Angel replied walking towards Puck and I, and held his hand out "Hello, I'm Blaze the Badass Angel. If you have a problem with that you can kindly dig a hole and go to hell."

"Oooo the Angel swore again! Are you going to be sent to a stupid boarding school, wait that already happened" I teased as I shook his hand. Angels were known for being good, nice and "perfect". Seeing an Angel acting out of line was rare, and I was determined to enjoy every second of it.

The Fey or Faeries on the other hand were known to be mischievous; Puck and I just were beyond that. The Fey had their features natural and their hair and eyes based off earth tones, we were also known to be extra pretty. We both had chocolate brown hair and jade green eyes. We also possessed magic; we could control the elements, fire, water, air and earth. Other species could too, like Angels possessed the power to heal and revitalize things. While Shapeshifters can turn into certain animals and Elves could only control earth, Faeries were just special; we could control all the elements.

"I can already that we're going to best friend already, Sweetcheeks" Blaze smirked.

"Hell yeah, let's go wreak some havoc at a school for delinquents." I smirked back and he agreed. I saw another Angel watching up to us. Wow, this school had two angels, one was rare enough. Although the Angel walking up to us looked sweet and kind and not like someone you'd find at Rigdebrook, weird.

"This is my sister Kassie" Blaze stated pointing to the pretty dark blond Angel that was headed towards us. She ran her fingers through her softly curled hair, she had a milky skin and eyes like her brother.

"Hi, I'm Kassie, what are your names?" Kassie asked kindly. She had a pretty voice, It sounded the springtime and daisies, if that was possible.

"Oh shit, that's what I forgot. I forgot to ask them their names" Blaze mumbled under his breath, face-palming.

"Blaze! Mind your language!" Kassie blushed; she on the other hand was a typical Angel. How the heck did she end up here? And more importantly how in hades was she related to Blaze, "Don't mind my brother, he just forgets"

"You do realize that we're at a boarding school for delinquents." Puck deadpanned. "You're going to hear a lot more swearing."

"Puck! Be nice! Looks like we both have rude brothers." I gave Kassie my most winning smile. "I'm Lilith but call me Lilli, and that doofus over there is my twin Puck, and we're the-"

"Double Trouble Twins!" Puck cheerfully interjected. "We got that title in 2nd grade when we put the class snake in the teacher's lunch box! Good times, good times."

"No way! I got sent here last year for putting superglue on all the seats of the desks. It was pretty funny watching all my class mates trying to get unstuck, especially the Tinkers. I was just getting started! Now I have partners to create chaos with!" Blaze sang gleefully.

"TRIPLE TROUBLE IS HERE! WATCH YOUR BACKS FELLOW PARANORMALS" Puck yelled out to the sea of Paranormals.  Wow Puck like a kid sometimes. Well so could I.

"NOBODY IS SAFE! CAREFUL NOW" I joined in. Then the obvious struck me. "Wait, then why is Kassie stuck here, she seems so nice! Unless you're like me, Sweet on the outside and sassy on the inside."

"Nope, Kassie is sugar and spice, and everything nice." Blaze chuckled "She's stuck here because she decided to stick up for me when I got caught. Only she'd get sent to Ridgebrook Academy the school for delinquent for doing something good. She's like an epitome for a perfect Angel."

"At least now I can make sure you don't get into anymore trouble" Kassie blushed.

"How are you guys even related" Puck stared and them in shock. "She's sugar and you're spice. She's the Angel good child and you're the dud." He stated turning to Blaze.

"Who knows, but we better get going. The Shaleshifters are going to come out soon for their daily run. You do not want to get caught in their crossfire." Blaze shuddered. Shapeshifters were constantly fighting, it was common sight. Their families were either rivals or they wanted to see who was stronger.

"Blaze! We're late! Here they come" Kassie exclaimed.

Shifters were pouring out of the side door. One of them, a hot shifter with blond hair and green eyes, locked eyes with me and smirked. I was this close melting; I mean can you say sexy! Blaze walked and started talking to him, looked like they knew each other. While Blaze was distracted, why not pull something off.

"Puck, grab Blaze's bag, I got something planned" I whispered. I waited till Puck got Blaze's bag and opened it. I reached into my own bag a pulled out some female hygiene product and some makeup and I never use and dropped it into his bag.

Five minutes later, Blaze came back.

"Who was that shifter you were talking to?" I asked.

"Him? That's Jacin, He shifts in a leopard and I'll introduce you to him later, why interested?" Blaze smirked. I couldn't wait for later.

"Of course, don't forget your bag Blaze." I sang back.

When Blaze grabbed his bag, all the products I put in his bag fell out, rolling and scattering as far as the field where the Shifters were running. Everybody started laughing, at least the people outside. The resident badboy Angel was getting humiliated. All the Shifters, a couple Demons who smoking, a handful of mermaids (they only turned in to mermaids when they touched water, otherwise it would've been awkward) and a few Sirens, but I could tell this was going all around the school. Even Kassie was laughing, all while he started at the products in shock.

"Wow, I knew you said that you were gay but whoa, we can't all be girls" I sassed. This brought another round of laughs.

"And this is why we are going to be best friends, Lilli." Blaze laughed "Welcome to Ridgebrook Academy, you sure do know how to make an entrance."

"Why thank you, Bla-"I started.

"Oh No! Here she comes! RUN!" Kassie shrieked while trying to run away, but Blaze caught her bag before she could leave.

A Mermaid with straight brown hair, streaked with red and cold blue eyes walked towards us.

"Hello, I'm Myra and welcome to Ridgebrook" She had a fake smile on her smile and she said it with a cool tone. "You're new here and don't know how things work, but I'm in charge around here. Don't even try crossing me. The attention is supposed o be on me, so stop with a immature pranks, it's taking my spotlight away." Myra flipped her hair and spun around and sashayed off with her Tinker minions.

"She's the Queen Bee and she's like Regina George of Ridgebrook" Kassie whimpered.

"Regina George?" Puck questioned.

"This mean character from a Tinker movie, but now its our turn to knock her down a peg and her Tinker minions. I mean who even had Tinker minions?"

"Yeah, after this" Puck stated. We looked at each Other and grabbed our water bottles. We rushed to Myra right before she was about to enter the school. Then we dumped the water on her.

And she fell, and sorta flopped around in her fish tale. her face was bright red and kept swearing in Gaelic, while everyone had some entertainment for the second time today. I dont think I've ever laughed this hard before. Oh how I love humiliating people. Now that i think about it, Puck and I are pretty terrible people. oh weel at least we're fun. Either way  It.Was.Epic.

So far Ridgebrook Academy wasn't looking so bad. Only if I knew how soon that would change.

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@**@**@*@*@*@*@*@**@*

This book is a bit different, but that's more obvious later on Tell what me what you thought in the comments please. I would really like some feedback.  ^.^

Thanks for reading!

~ J King