CREAM THE RABBIT

Cream's pov:

It was an ordinary day, i was at school with my best friend, Amy rose and my friends: Sonic, Blaze, Rouge, Shadow and Silver. We were walking in the school halls and not surprised, the boys there except my friends, where whistling at me. I groan loudly and then Amy spoke:

Amy:Those boys are really into you Cream.
Cream:I hate being popular!!
Blaze:Why not?
Cream:You'll see why.
Silver:I think I know why

Now Silver is right. The Chaotix team was heading in our way. Sonic and Shadow stood ahead of me. Team Chaotix stood in front of Sonic and Shadow then their so called "Leader", Charmy the Bee.

Charmy:Hey babe, you look hot today.
Sonic:Leave her alone Charmy.
Charmy:Why not?
Shadow:Do you want ME too answer that?(Cracks his knuckles)
Charmy:No thank you.
Cream:Ughhh... What do you want Charmy?
Charmy:Just wanted to kiss my girl.
Cream:Charmy, for a thousand times, I'm not your GIRLFRIEND!!!
Amy:Yeah Cream's right.
Blaze:You didn't even ask her out.
Rouge:And besides, if you did, she would said NO.
Charmy:Hmp!!!!! Lets go guys.
Espio/Vector:Yes Charmy.

The Chaotix team left, i sigh in relief.

Cream:Thanks guys.
The girls except Cream:Don't mention it.
Cream:(turns to Shadow and Sonic)You two.
So/Sh:It's Cool.
Cream:Anyway, lets get to Music now.
Rouge:Last one there is an rotten egg!!!(Dashes off)
Shadow:Oh no you don't!!!(runs after Rouge)
Sonic:Wait up Shadz!!!(dashes off)
Silver:Those three are really.....childish.
Amy/Cream/Blaze:Yep.
Silver:We should get going.

We nodded and head for Class.

Time skip!!:

I was in music class, writing on my song book for a new song. I was looking for Sonic, he hasn't been here since a while now. While my mom, the music teacher, is teaching. The doors began to open, reviling Sonic with a Yellow kitsune.

Vanilla:Mr. Hedgehog!!!! You're late!!! Detention!!!
?????:No. Please don't make him go to detention. He was showing me around.
Vanilla:Oh my!! You must be the new student. Then Mr. Hedgehog, you survive this one but next time you're late, your at the detention.
Sonic:Yes Mrs. V.

After Sonic said that, he sat down next to Amy. Then Mom spoke:

Vanilla:Everyone, meet your new classmate.(Turns to Tails)Please state your name.

Then the kitsune got in the class. The whole class gasp because he is really cute. The girls googly eyed him and some boys growled at him and some are just surprised that he has an extra tail. He then state his name.

?????:My name is Miles Prower but you can call me Tails.

Mighty stood up and ask:

Mighty: Why is your nickname Tails?
Tails:Because of my extra tail that I was born with.

He then show his tails. I wasn't paying attention on his tails, i was paying attention on his eyes. He is so cute and had these sky blue eyes, they are like an ocean of blue waving and the dolphins will be there... Wait what am I saying???!!!! Am I blushing somehow??

Vanilla:Well you can sit next to my daughter, Cream.

Oh Shoot!!! He's going to sit next to me!!! I quickly hide my blush and stared at him. We stare at each other's eyes then he walk up to me and sat down next to me. I turn to the other side then to him again only this time I smile. He then turn to me, i saw him slightly blush and smiled back at me.

Wow Cream some how has a crush on tails!!! But doesn't admit it!!!! Will they discover their feeling for each other?? Find out at Chapter 3!!!!

My love song is for YOUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara