"How do you know?" I ask her after I register the shock.

"That is not important. The only thing significant right now is your confession to him about this. Before you give me the most common and lame excuse of 'waiting for the right time', let me tell you that there is no better time than now. Moreover, there is no chance of him not reciprocating your feelings. He does like you back, V. I can bet my life on that." She says. 

Her encouragement helps my confidence boost up enough to convince me about confessing my feelings to him. 

"I guess you're right. Its a shocker that you can be sensible, Ash." I say playfully to which she just glares. 

"What are you waiting for? A goodbye kiss? Go right now." She urges. 

"What? Not right now. I need to gather myself. Wouldn't want myself to stutter and drown in embarrassment." I say. 

"You don't need a speech, you idiot. Just go and say that you like him. Three simple words." She argues. 

"With deep meaning which makes them difficult to express." I complete her sentence. 

"Not as difficult as you making it seem but I ain't going to force you. Do whenever you want to but remember one thing that I strongly believe. Time factor is the least important thing in confessions." She says. 

"I don't completely agree with you but in my case, I guess now is the appropriate time.  Thanks so much but dare you open your mouth and spill my secret." I warn. 

"You have my word. But, aren't you telling Jasmine?" She asks.

"I will tell her before than I confess to Sam. She is like my sister, after all." I say. 

"I have always loved your bond with her." She says. 

"Me too." I say, making her smile at that. 

_____________________________________________

I was killing my time in the library by reading a classic romance, my Agatha mysteries long kept aside because well...y'know. Suddenly, I hear a voice which has started turning my insides into jelly. 

"Miss me?" He says in complete Christian Grey style while I can sense his face near the crook of my neck. 

I turn around slowly and almost gasp at how close he is to me. Ever  since I have realized my feelings for him, he seems all the more handsome to me. This is normal, right? 

I clear my throat to break the staring competition we were having because a second longer in it, I'd lose myself in his eyes. 

"H..hi!" I stutter-sigh. 

"Knew you'd be here. Free lecture, isn't it?" He asks settling next to me. 

"Yes." I avoid his eyes.

"No Agatha? That's different. What is the reason of this change?" He asks. 

You. 

"Uh..just something that Jasmine suggested me to read so I am checking it out." I say, inwardly thankful that I didn't stutter. 

"Oh. How is it going?" He asks.

"Okay, I guess. But what are you doing here? No lecture?" I ask him.

"I bunked it for a friend." He says. 

Is it me? 

"Who?" I ask curiously.

"Maddie. She wanted to hang out with me so I agreed." He shrugs.

Oh.

"Who is Maddie?" I ask, hoping that my tone don't give away my disappointment and jealousy, the latter being the newest feeling that has entered my heart for every girl who gets his attention.