Chapter Two:

''Maybe we should go see who your roomate is, Li, since Tom left last year.'' Zayn suggested, and Liam nodded immediately. Zayn turned towards Harry, as if asking if he would be joining them, and Harry shrugged, before nodding, picking up his camera and grabbing a small wallet in case, shoving it in his back pocket, hanging hiscamera around his neck. Harry grabbed Gemmas book, quickly flicking through it. As he did so, a page caught his eye.

Tip Ten: Making friends should never be scary

Don't be nervous! Meeting people should be fun, try a carefree approach and you'll enjoy it more. Remember to be yourself, but don't come across as too overwhelming! Keep calm and embrace your fears!

He disregarded the advice. He would be himself in any situation, he wasn't exactly a good actor. He had once got so nervous on stage that he forgot all his lines. Being twelve at the time, it was a very embarassing experience for him. He was always nervous and awkward, and he seemed to double in awkwardness when he grew, being even a little bit taller than a lot of people his age, and not being able to control his own body. He was a recipe for disaster.

Zayn raised an eyebrow at him as he threw the book to the bed. He simply shrugged, before following the couple out of the room. They walked outside, and Harry took in, yet again, the small trees with yellowing leaves, and the larger one placed in the centre of the small area. He grinned as he saw Liam leaning his head on Zayns shoulder, taking a picture from behind them. He couldn't really stress it enough, to himself, or other people, that he was a big, big fan of love. Even more so when it was two boys so open about their relationship.They seemed to get little strange looks, so Harry assumed people here would be accepting, and that again made him smile.

''Not to be rude or anything, are you gay Harry?'' Zayn asked, turning slightly to Harry as they approached the second building of dorms. Harry just nodded and shrugged a little, to show he was, but he didn't think it was appropriate information to thrust upon them, even if they burst into the room snogging, like they did. It also showed he didn't think it was rude. Even if  he was straight, why would he find it rude? People like that are terrible to Harry. He doesn't understand (he never did, even before he knew he was gay) people who don't accept others' love. He caught the eye of someone who was glaring at Liam and Zayn, and simply snapped a picture, knowing it would make people question what he was glaring at, and why. And if Harry were to tell them why, would they be upset? Would they agree with the mystery glarer? As Harry was getting caught up in his thoughts, he managed to bump into a tree.

''Did you just reallly-'' Liam burst out laughing, cutting himself off. Harry pouted, he had walked into trees before, and never really managed to walk for longer than ten minutes without walking into something. ''Are you okay?'' Harry nodded, making a hand gesture to continue walking. He was eager, in a way, to see how Liams new roomate would react to the couple. He was also eager to see how Liam organised things. He seemed to be quite an organised person, and Harry was glad Liam was already opening up to Harry, because Harry would quite like to know about these two. He liked to know things other people would find stupid.

''I hope he doesn't mind Harry.'' Zayn teased. ''I can already tell he's pretty weird.'' Harry again shrugged, he knew he wasn't exactly normal. This was why his sister thought he should know how to 'fit in'. Harry wasn't the biggest fan of the idea, as he had expressed to her. He thought originality and being himself was a lot more fun than social status or friends. Not that he hates being social, he likes having friends, he would just rather have friends that like him for all his weird quirks, than friends that didn't like him at all.

''At least I can keep my hormones down, sheesh, if I had a boyfriend I'd go snog him in front of you now .'' Harry teased, knowing he made little sense. He hadn't had a boyfriend, ever, really. He had hooked up with men, even hooked up with women before knowing he was gay. He had kept up a small friends with benefits thing with a friend Ed had introduced him to, Nick, but Nick had gotten a job in radio, and hadn't contacted Harry since. Too famous for Harry, now.

''Not got a boyfriend?'' Zayn asked, and Harry nodded. ''But you're-well, sorry Li, but you're fit!'' Harry blushed. He knew he was okay-looking. He hadn't really looked at himself in the mirror in a while, because Harry preferred not to become vain or obsessed with his reflection. He had a habit of picking out his own flaws. Like the second set of nipples he had. That wasn't hard to find, and it was an extreme oddity in his body that others seemed to get fascinated with. Or the acne that popped up every now and then on his forehead, despite being past the greasy teenage stage of his life.

''Heyyy!'' Liam whined, as they approached and entered the second buildings doorway. They turned left, towards stairs, and Harry internally sighed. ''Not a lie though. On the other hand the hair seems a bit wild at the minute.'' Harry chuckled. He hadn't brushed or styled his hair today, making it a long mess of curls around his head, like a mane. He didn't even try to contain it, as per usual, with a headband or scarf.He realised how stupid he must look, and was tempted to run back to the dorm just to tame it, but instead continued up the stairs with the happy couple ahead of him.

As they walked down the corridor, that Harry assumed Liams room was on, Harry noticed a bit of grafiti and noted that this seemed to be less clean than Harrys dorm building. He felt a little guilty, but then saw they were at a door, which Harry asummed was Liams'. Zayn knocked, and Harry noted that he was probably cautious after the strange meeting that had occurred back in their room. 

''Come in!'' A voice with a noticable Irish accent called, and Liam pushed the door open, entering, pulling Zayn along by the hand, Harry following like a lost puppy. The boy on the bed was pale, in contrast to the dark sheets on his bed, and that was the first thing Harry noticed, being a fan of contrrast in his photography and life in general. He saw that the boy had blonde hair, brown at the roots, informing Harry that he had dyed it. Harry slowly shut the door, before turning back to the room. Zayn and Liam were already on what Harry thought would be Liams bed. The Irish boy had sat up, eagerly, a smile on his face. He, too, seemed to have noticed the obvious loving glances. '' 'm Niall. Niall Horan. Irish, if ya couldn't tell.'' He grinned, and Harry noticed how happy he seemed to be.

''Well, I'm Liam, your roomate, this is Zayn, my boyfriend, and Harry, his weirdo roomate who tagged along to take pictures.'' Harry stuck his tongue out immaturely at Liam, as he gestured towards Harry. Scanning over the room, Harry saw that Nialls half seemed messy, whereas Liams looked neat and organised, as expected. Were there not people within the room, Harry would have taken a picture to show this. Niall gestured for Harry to sit next to him on the bed, and Harry took him up on the offer. ''I hate to sound stupid but you're okay with me and Zayn right?''

''Sure, bisexual m'self. Not much of a hypocrite.'' Niall shrugged. Zayn wiggled his eyebrows at that, and Harry sighed. He was a little scared, to be honest, of a relationship. He had only ever had two, with girls, that had been broken off by the others in the relationship. One of the girls, Kendall, the more recent one, had found out he was bisexual (As he believed he was at the time), and thought that meant he would cheat with a boy. She wasn't the cleverest. He had given up on relationships, slowly figuring out that he preferred boys, before realising girls really did nothing for him anyway. His family were accepting and kind about it, Gemma using it as a joke. That had been when he was 18, and Ed had figured he was gay when he and Kendall split up, when Harry was seventeen. Ed assuming things about Harry helped him to find out his sexuality. Harry didn't realise the others were talking, off in his own world, until Niall clicked his fingers in front of his face.

''What were you thinking about, Harry?''Zayn enquired, raising an eyebrow, and Harry shrugged. ''Tell us!'' Zayn whined, wanting to know. Harry sighed. Would it be okay to tell his new friends about his famous friend? Harry decided not to.

''Y'know, just my friends and family back home.'' He shrugged. He wasn't lying, just stretching the truth.Harry had often found himself doing so when speaking about himself. It was a strange habit, and he could never really justify it, but it happened. Harry shrugged, and jumped into their conversation about their families.

----A/N----

Hai! I wanted to post this as a sorry for my terrible updating skills over the past few weeks/months... I will hopefully try and catch up, SORRY SORRY SORRY

If you do read, please drop a vote <3

-Hetty xx