Legs ◐ He Tian

"Can you cook for me?" He Tian's voice over the phone was too deep and husky, you swore that it'll send you into a whole new dimension someday.

"Hey, the dare we had only says for one week, I was done with you two weeks ago." You replied over the phone, scratching your head.

He Tian was always bugging you in school, and you bumped into him once when you were running late. After that he just won't stop stalking you and you even noticed that he'll be there at the perfect situations and circumstances, it made your mind bonkers.

"But I miss you." He said, voice soft and teasing, it made the hairs at the back of your neck stand up.

"You just miss my cooking."

"Yeah, that too." 

With that, you ended the call and heaved a sigh. You threw the sheets and got off your bed.

••••••

You've been ringing his doorbell for the fifth time now.

If this goes on for the tenth time, I'll leave all of this here at the door.
You told yourself, mentally medidating to keep your patience from snapping in two.

"It's open." You heard his familiar voice from the other side of the door.

Damn it. You mumbled before turning the knob and pushing the door, and his room was engulfed in darkness.

"He Tian?" You called out.

"Hn?" He replied, his voice muffled.

Finding the light switch in the dark, you turned it on to see He Tian plopped on his bed, his face buried in the pillows.

"What the heck are you doing?" You said, hitting his back with the stalk of chives you bought.

Turning, as he gave you a smirk, he said,
"I was visualizing you."

His shirt was lifted a bit so you can see his V-line, and it made you blush.

"You have a really dirty mind." You snickered.

"I was visualizing you cooking." He said as he sat up and he flicked your forehead.

"In the dark." You added.

"There's nothing wrong wih that." He Tian replied.

Then, a blanket of silence surrounded the two of you.

"Now, go to the kitchen and cook for me, I'm hungry."

"You dipshit." You muttered before turning your back and abiding his order.

extended

You noticed He Tian walking back and forth even though you were busy with the stove.

"Just sit down, it's almost done!" You exclaimed, facing him. "Can't you wait for just--"

You stopped midsentence from seeing him topless. With his hair dripping wet. And a towel draped in his neck.

"I'm drying myself." He says as he ruffled his hair with the towel as he turned around, giving you a glimpse of his glorious back. "What are you cooking?" He asked.

"Braised chicken."

"Huh."

"What's the matter?" You asked, putting the remaining spices on the food. He stood beside you, he already has a shirt on.

"What shall I eat tonight?"

"Chicken legs."

Then, snaking one hand on your waist, He Tian stood behind you while his other hand cupping your chin, he whispered something in your ear,

"How about your legs instead?"