mustang-11

*the next morning*
Alyssa's pov:
Olivia had left late last night and I woke up alone. I miss Ethan so much, words could never express. I decided since I had nothing better to do that I would clean out my closet. As I searched through all the crap I had thrown down into the bottom of my closet,  I found Ethan's leather jacket.  He must have left it over here when we were.... Together. I'll just give it to him at school..

*Monday at school*
I actually dressed nice today because I knew I would have to see Ethan and return his jacket. As I pulled into the school parking lot I saw Ethan's mustang.
I parked my car and got out with his jacket in my hand. I started walking over there when I realized Rachel was over there talking to him.

Huh..... Are they friends?.....

He was lazily leaned against the car in a flirty way.... By the time I got there she was already leaned against him and smothering his face in kisses.

The thing is he didn't seem to mind. He didn't pull away. How could he... How could she..

I couldn't bring myself to hold in a gasp. They both pulled away instantly and looked at me with sorry and shocked expressions on their face.

Ethan backed away from Rachel and looked at me the same way he did when he told me he loved me.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.
Tears glided off my cheek and onto Ethan's jacket that I still held in my hand.

I dropped the jacket by the wheel of his mustang and ran as fast as I could.

Away from them. Away from everyone. Away from the pain.

"Alyssa!!" Ethan yelled and started to run after me, but I was already gone... And I didn't plan on coming back.

DANGGGGGGGGGGGG THINGS BOTTA GO DOWN.