{Undertale} Frisk x Kuudere!Reader

Another school day

Another school day, another boring day. You couldn't care more though. Nothing seems to interest you lately. You attend class, you do work, but you don't seem to socialise. In breaks, you'll just sit there and zone out. Things don't seem to interest you. You can also be a little harsh at times. When people annoy you, you raise your voice to tell them to "Shut up!". They fear your voice, but you didn't seem to mind.

It was just another school day, until a new student arrived.
"Eyes close, brown hair, hmm..." You thought as you stared at the new student. The student was instructed to sit next to you. They sat down next to you as they were told and smiled at you. "Howdy, I'm Frisk." They greeted. You stared blankly.
"Teacher wants you to show me around the school. Will you?" Frisk asked. You stared at Frisk for a moment until. "...Alright. Since you asked." You spoke quietly. Frisk grinned and did a small fist bump.

"Ooh look, the Frisk student wants to go out with the cold girl." A student murmured and the partner snickered. You turn around and gave them a stare. Judging by your stare, the two partners quickly stopped talking.

Time passed and it was break. You started showing Frisk around the school, explaining briefly about each area and room.
"And this is where the office is. I'm sure you know what the office does and..." Some of your words were being unheard by Frisk. Frisk just couldn't help but stare at you, then quickly look away to look like they're examining the area.
"Umm Frisk. You're staring at a blank wall." You stated. Frisk realised and look back down at you.

"Is something wrong Frisk?" You questioned, your voice toned the same. "No, nothing's wrong." Frisk replied. "Nope, Frisk likes you." Someone spoke. You turned around to find a goat boy. "Asriel!" Frisk exclaimed with a small blush from Asriel's response. Asriel chuckled, "I know you're lying."
Frisk grumbled a little, "I'm not!"

You pushed Frisk away from Asriel and looked up at Frisk. "Like me?" You questioned.
Frisk looked away, "As a friend. I mean I hear from others that nothing interests you, so it's alright-"
"No. actually I do consider you as a friend." You cut in.

Frisk was surprised, you considered Frisk as a friend. "Really? I'm your friend now?" Frisk questioned. You nodded and gave him a small smile, "Yeah. Don't stuff up the friendship ok?"
Frisk nodded and grinned. Right now, you two have a long journey to go.