Idiots

Ok so I had an aMAZING day!! Note the sarcasm. Ugh the crap people get for sticking up for people! My friend was being picked on in gym by these 2 guys, I'll call theeem idiot and jerk. So they were telling her something about their "parts" and she told me this. So me and my best friend went over to the group of guys where they were and there were 3 other idiots that I've had a bad past with, so we went and told them "hey leave my friend alone!" And walked away. Now me being the "fat,stupid, ugly bitch that I am, they started mocking me and yelling after me to mind my own business! So I went back to my friends, and my group of friends are the not popular people like the nerds, and geeks, and outcasts. So idiot and jerk come over with another guy, I'll call him stupid. And they started bugging my friend AGAIN! So me and 4-5 of my friends stood up right behind her and I glared at them like back off my friend. Thy left after a few minutes. We went outside to walk around the track after push up crap. I was walking with all my friends and I was talking about whatever, then idiot jerk stupid and like 3 others walk by mocking me and calling me: fat, ugly, stupid, saying I'm soooo slow, saying I can't sing, saying I suck at climbing trees, yada yada yada. Do I retaliate and call them name saying I have a brain and a dictionary that consisted of more than curse words. I'm still really Mad and I almost put another hole in my wall.