Chapter 4 - Dreams

Start from the beginning

"What was that about?" I asked with a grin, rubbing my eyes, yawning.

"Last night. She went out and met Tommy saying she was going to see where you had gotten to, as her excuse." He sighed, sitting onto the bed, pulling the covers up to his chest.

"Sounds shit." I pressed my lips together then I remembered about Tommy and the money. "I found 4 grand last night."

"What?" His head turned on the pillow to look at me confused.

"Franky. When she threw my things out, she put it into the bag." I shrugged not fully understanding why she did it.

"So did you pay him off?" He asked, raising his brows, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, I felt that a weight has been lifted off my shoulders." I smiled, and Larry's dropped, scanning my face.

"What?"

"You were shouting in your sleep, again. You need to get this fixed, mate."

"I know. All I need to know is there a chance of her surviving?" I asked myself but addressing it to Larry. "What if today was the day she wakes up?"

"Van.." Larry sighed, knowing exactly what I was going to say.

"I've got to see her again."

"Sup, Lazza n Van." Benji greeted us as we laid in the white sheets.

"What's wrong?" Benji asked, walking round my side of the bed, lifting the covers then sliding in.

I shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong?" Benji laughed to himself. "Larry?" He asked and Larry looked at him before shaking his head.

"Oh fine." He contently placed his head on the pillow with a sigh, vibrating through his lips.

Myself woke up out of my thoughts to hear my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said, curiously.

"Hi sweetie, it's your mum! We're coming to visit and meet this lovely lady of yours." She sounded very happy and cheery. Something I was not.

"Uh, ok then. I'll see you then." I decided to lie a little and not tell them where Franky was and describe the situation in more depth with them as for one, they're my parents, and two, they accept anything that I tell them.

"We'll be over in a bit. Bye. Love you!" She happily said and I replied the same.

"My mums coming over." I sighed, resting my head back to the pillow.

"does she know about..?" Benji asked, not wanting to bring up her name.

"No. I'm going to tell them when they get here." I tried go make it seem like this was a positive thing what was happening as I haven't seen my parents in over a year, so thinking telling someone close to my heart that I killed the girl I loved is pretty gruesome.

"What? Van, you can't do that. No. It'll set them off." Larry nudged me, his face looking directly at mine. He didn't look pleased, like usual content Larry.