Epilogue.... Your happiness is my happiness.....

Start from the beginning

Abhi smiles sheepishly and he looks like a kid, who is being caught by his momma while stealing his favourite icecream from fridge....

Abhi: You caught me.. What shall I do??? You are always busy and not at all looking after your husband....
Don't you know how much I need you....

Pragya: Abhi... You are turning too much naughty and shameless day by day... Try to behave as that of your age...

Abhi: Oh what's the big deal ... Don't talk like ceo madam.... Talk like my sexy biwi who melt me always with her sweet talks and sexy body...

Pragya: It's impossible to talk to you... I'm going now... They all will be waiting for me... We will come home after 2 days okay...

Abhi pulled pragya suddenly.... He gets closer n closer....

Their lips are only inch apart

Their lips are only inch apart... Abhi slowly starts to trace Pragya's lips with his and continues to touch her seducingly....

Pragya struggles for sometime.... Later, she too gives up unable to control, as she too was carving for her Abhi to make love...

Abhi took Pragya to the private room and they made love, without minding anything...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

After some time,

Pragya is lying on Abhi's chest, with a blushy smile in her face....

Pragya: Abhi... Did you really missed me???

Abhi: I'm hell missing you, fuggy... For you, always kids coming first na... You are only thinking about their happiness and you are avoiding me for them.... This is too bad fuggy...

Pragya:  Abhi...  not like that.... Only you are my first priority .. Don't forget that you are the one, who accepted for this and allowed me to go with them....

Fb shown:

Rabul's son abhay ( 7years), Ajlu's son dev (7 years but younger to abhay by a month) and abhigya's twin princess Ayana n Ahaana (5 years) always wished to spend some private time with their busy mumma's...