I looked up at him to see him looking right back at me.

I decided that I wanted to film the game, so I got up and went upstairs to get my camera.

I looked all over for it. In my suitcases, in my closet, in my nightstand drawers, and even by my bed.

I finally found it on the floor by my window that was open. I looked down to find a big heavy box.

I picked it up and carried it to my bed. I read the tag on it which said "Two-bit".

As I opened the box, I saw all of these beautiful roses:

It made me so happy to know that he actually cares about me

I smiled so big, I swear I honestly thought I was going to get a face freeze. I picked up my camera and just as I was about to head downstairs I hear:

"Two-bit, I dare you to kiss player to your right." I turned around and started heading downstairs."

Right as I hit the bottom step, I saw he was kissing her:

When they stopped, her face was red and he was expression-less

He watched as I turned around and ran back upstairs.

In seconds, Buck came up to my room. I was still wiping away all the tears that had fallen.

The love I thought we had, my feelings, his feelings it was all fake. And now everybody knows.

Buck opened the door and said, "Dixie Cup, what's the matter?" I looked away pretending to give him the silent treatment.

He said, "C'mon Dixie, you know you can always open up to me." I brought my knees up to my chest.

He put his arm around me, but then something caught his eyes...the roses.

He said, "And what do we have here?" I turned to see what he was talking about.

I scanned the whole box for the card the said Two-bit's name on it, and there it was in plain sight.

I reached for it, but Buck beat me to it. After reading it, he looked up at me clearly confused.

He asked, "Why is Two-bit sending you roses?" I looked away. He grabbed my chin and moved my head to where I was facing him.

I started to cry even more when he began to yell at me. He put the flowers down and yelled, "What did you think you were doing?!"

I tried to explain but no words came out.

He continued to yell, "You are just like Dally! You probably didn't even think of him your boyfriend! And all along you were supposed to be my Dixie Cup!"

I yelled this time feeling like I permanently damaged my voice, "I am in love with Two-bit!"

My voice boomed throughout the whole entire house. No question
Two-bit or Kathy heard me.

Dally was probably smirking and everybody else was probably feeling awkward.

Buck said, "Well, well."

THANKS FOR READING!!!
Finally finished this chapter today! Hope you enjoyed it!
Stay tuned for next time!
-Stay Gold