Juggie/Reader:Wish

Start from the beginning

"One.......two.......three!!!Open them!!"He removed his hands to reveal a cupcake wit my favorite frosting.Not to mention,it had a candle that had '17' on it."Make a wish!!"

I looked at Betty.Then to Veronica.Then to Archie.Until I finally looked over to Jughead.I wish......with all my might that Jughead could see me as more of a friend and admit that he likes me.....It's my wish.

~Timeskip brought to you by Cole Sprouse and KJ Apa because they are both daddy.~

"This one?"They both shook their head and caused me to enter into a angry stage.I was ten minutes away from Jughead showing up and I still had nothing to wear."How about......(F/C) shirt with some skinny jeans and boots?"

"Veronica,we should just let her wear whatever she wants.I mean she only has ten minutes."Veronica blinked.I had no idea if she even heard what Betty said.Betty waved her hand in front of Veronica and she finally reacted.

"Sorry....just day dreaming.Sure.She can wear that."If I hadn't been short on time,I would've smacked Ronnie into tomorrow. Three minutes later,I was rushing to put my hair into the right way.

"Yeah......yeah......just do what I told you to do,say it to her.Then boom.You have her."I raised an eyebrow at Veronica through my mirror when she walked into the room,trying to end her conversation as fast as possible.

"Who was that?"She shrugged.

"Unknown number.Wanted some advice on fishing."She ran her hand through her pearl necklace and shook the conversation off."You look great."

The doorbell rang and I panicked.Did I look alright?Would he like it?Was I too laid back?Did I look too casual?Maybe I could chang-

"She's right here.(N/N),Jughead is here."My mom stuck her head in followed by Jughead and I forced a smile.Gee.Thanks mom.

"Ready to go?"I nodded and head his way.

A couple minutes later I found myself sitting next to him in the theater.Watching trailers before a movie.I nibbled away on popcorn when I froze at the feeling of an arm wrapped around me.I turned my head to see Jughead staring at me,directly in the eyes.

"Jughead....."I placed my hand on his chest as he leaned in.I bit my lip for a few seconds before leaning in too.Our lips finally touched and I could feel him smiling in the kiss.

"Y/N.....I don't care if this ruins our friendship,I just need you to know that I love you.I always have for the past two years.I love your smile,your eyes,your personality.Everything.You're perfect to me."He sighed."Veronica told me to tell you how I feel."

I rolled my eyes and smiled."Of course Ronnie would tell you to say that."I placed my head on his shoulder and shook my head."I love you too Jughead.You have been my motivation everyday.You're my sunrise in the darkest days."

He caressed my hair and gave me a tiny kiss on the forehead."So are you."

~Extra~
Jughead's POV

How could I let something out by not know how to spill it?How could I confess?My mind was telling me many ways,which I knew I could screw up our friendship,I could say to her but I couldn't focus on the right one.

"Hello?"The voice on the other line let me release a relieved sigh."Let me guess.....you don't know how to tell her?"

"How-"She let out a small laugh.

"Torombolo,it's pretty obvious how much she means to you."I could hear voices from afar.They seemed like female voice but I couldn't quite say who they were."I'm with her right now so I can't be loud."

"Oh."

"As the movie starts,or when the trailers are on,place your arm around her then if she turns and looks at you,give her a kiss."She made it sound so simple yet so complicated.

"I place my arm around her?"

"Yeah....."

"She looks at me?"

"Yeah...."

"Kiss her then tell her how I feel?I don't know about this."

"Just do what I told you,say it to her.Then boom.You have her."I didn't feel so comfortable doing it so fast and so sudden.But if it meant getting (Y/N) to know I felt,I would do it.

"Thanks,Ronnie."She replied with a 'de nada' before hanging up and leaving me curious.

"Would she actually feel the same?"

So sorry if it sucked.It took my three hours to write.I kept writing then deleting then rewriting and- you get the point.I just hope you enjoyed.