Baka Hindi Talaga

Bonfire 2017

"Hey hey hey." Isaac called out as he followed Bea out of the door.
"Uy, classmate." She greeted him with a fist bump. "Bakit?"
"Umm, I was thinking... Uhh..." He said stuttering.
"What is it, dude?" She told him as she slapped his arm softly.
"Umm, maybe di mo napapansin." He started "but I kinda like you, Bea."
The girl in a black romper did not know but definitely, her face flushed in hues of pink.
"Duuuuude." She told him. Did not know what to say.
"Umm, baka nga it's real. What your teammates told me. Medyo manhid ka nga daw." He told her "but I want to get to know you more, Bea. I wanna know more of your beautiful being." He told her.
"Serious ba to?" She said. "Thanks, Isaac. That's... that's actually a pretty cute and sweet confession." She said and gave him a light prod. "Kinilig ako."
"So is that a yes?" He asked her.
"A yes to know me better? Yeah, it is a yes." She told him. "Sorry to ruin the moment but I have to go to my Dad muna." She told him while approaching the exit once again. "Text me!" and the door closed.

"That was brave, man." Thirdy on the side said.
"You were there all along, man?" He asked the guy who went out to get some fresh air.
"Kinda. Ang init sa loob eh." Thirdy told him. "Congrats, man."
"Thanks, dude. But..." Isaac paused and continued "it's cool with you, right?"
"Of course it is." He said before walking out, going to the comfort room.
That hurt like a bitch. Never did he thought that he'd get hurt. For what damned reason? He got Billie. It should be all good for everyone but why does he feel like he was betrayed. Betrayed definitely not by Isaac, his big buddy, but by... Bea.
"Bat ba ako galit na galit, Bea. Bakit ba?" He though to himself as he cried manly tears and wet his face in the Men's CR.

and he thought further more. Bakit nga ba siya galit... kay Bea? All this time? After 2 years? Bakit parang gustong-gusto niyang sinasaktan si Bea? Ano bang meron, Ferdinand?

To: Isaac
You can come by our tent. If you want lang. 🙂

To: Bea
I'd love that. I'll just be with the boys for a while then puntahan kita. 🙂

But a different text message for Bea came in after...

From: Thirdy
I am at the parking lot at the back of the stage. I hope we could talk. Please.

"This could be important." She thought. The message sounded serious and her dear former close friend might be in need of help.

"Thirds?" She called out after walking towards the backstage. "Dude, what's the matter?"
"I heard you... and our big guy." He said directly.
"Aaaah." She said smiling. No hint of bad shit from this girl. "Yeah. He kind of confessed."
"And you said yes agad?" He rebutted. Shocked with the sudden change of tone from the guy. All she managed to say was a timid "what?"
"That fast, Bea? You told him you two could go on dates already?" He told her with his voice getting louder.
"Thirds. What's wrong with you?" She asked him, confused.
"Bea, when we were still a thing, it took me 3 months before you said yes to a date!" He told her.
That's it. Bea figured the shit going on Thirdy.
"AND WHAT'S YOUR POINT?" she rebutted him with a louder voice "ARE YOU TRYING TO PIN POINT HOW BABAW I HAVE BECOME SINCE YOU LEFT ME?"

That hit him. Yes. It was him who broke her. It was him who left her for another girl.

"WHAT MAKES YOU SO MAD?" A shouting Bea snapped him off his crazy delusions.
"Bea that's not what I meant." He said, pleading but Bea continued.
"You know, I learned a lot from our experience. Thanks a lot to you." She told him firmly "but going on dates with Isaac as early as now does not make me babaw."
"Bea, I do not mean to say that you are mababaw." He told her.
"THEN WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE PERTAINING EXACTLY THAT MATTER." She told him, losing her composure.

"Bea. I don't know." He told her with his head bent down low.  "Bea I don't know what got into me and why I was... mad."
"You were mad?!?! BECAUSE OF WHAT? Tangina naman, Thirdy."
"Bea di ko din alam bat ako nagalit. Bakit ako galit sayo." He told her, tears forming on his eyes.
"You are mad at me, Thirds?" She told him, voice cracking. "Thirds, sa ginawa mo sa atin. Wala kang dapat ika galit kasi ako ang may karapatan magalit sayo." She told him.
"Thirds, iniwan mo ako. Remember. Sabi ko sayo konti nalang. Magiging tayo na. Pero ano ginawa mo? Iniwan mo ako diba?" She told him crying.
"PERO BAKIT NGAYON PARANG KASALANAN KO PA? BAT PARANG AKO YUNG NANGIWAN?" She told him crying put loud.
"Bea. I am so sorry. Sorry kung galit parin ako hanggang ngayon." He told her pleading on his knees.
"THIRDS. GRABE KA. PAKAWALAN MO NA AKO. PALAYAAN MO NA AKO." She told him trying to loosen his grip on her knees. "ANG SELFISH MO! IKAW NANG IWAN Ate AKIN FOR ATE BILLIE TAS HANGGANG NGAYON, AYAW MO AKONG MAGING MASAYA. ANG SELFISH MO, THIRDS." and she strangled away from his grip.

"Kung sa tingin mo kasalanan ko ang lahat. Edi sorry. Pero Thirds, balato mo na sa akin. Palayain mo na ako." She told her, looking down on him who's kneeling and crying.
"Ako ang mas may karapatan maging masaya sa ating dalawa, Thirds." She told him and went off. She went back to the tent of the Volleyball team.

"Hey. We're you crying?" Isaac welcomed her with a glass of water.
"Thanks." She said. "Mami-miss ko lang si Jia." She told him and they sat down in the table with the others.
-----------------------------------------------------------
HELLOOOOOOOOO.

Heavy story kasi nauubos na patience ko kay Thirdy. Hahahahahah jkjk

(Isaac and Bea looks cute together, thoooo) hihihi

Hope you enjoyed! Read it with feelings!