"I have," Veronica said as it was Zariah's turn to shake hands with her. "We've met in the hallways before the assembly. How long have you three known each other?" The new girl asks, looking at Betty and the twins back and forth with curiosity in her eyes.

"Ever since birth. Our parents and hers were the school's iconic couples-slash-high school sweethearts back then and they were also close, hence the start of our childhood friendship. Betty's a friend to all," Zariah gives her friend since diapers a side-hug and smiled. "We should get going now. We've got this reputation of being punctual on school days, but we'll see you at lunch? Sit by our table and we'll talk fun there! Catch you later, B and V." She winks playfully at the two girls before dragging along Zander behind her on their way to first period.

Betty and Veronica were left shook in their place as they watched the famous twins strut down the hallway with everyone giving way for them. It's as if nothing can touch them like they were fragile items that were strictly on sight mode.

As promised, Veronica showed up by their table that consists of Archie, Betty, the twins, and Kevin. Surprisingly, they still had space so Lodge sat next to Zariah who sat next to Kevin. The gays (Zariah and Kevin) were gladly gossiping on about their celebrity crushes, meanwhile the other four were transfixed with the new musician in town, Archie Andrew's new demos that he made over the summer while working for his dad.

But as much as the ginger boy wanted to stay, Cheryl was bound to make her way to their table so he scattered away with his things. And there stood the lead cheerleader with her arms on her hips and that mischievous smile of hers as she looked at Veronica, her target. Even with this huge tension between the twins and Betty Cooper that involved with this redheaded girl, Cheryl was unfazed by their existence.

She pursued on getting her to try out for River Vixens, the cheerleading team's name when Veronica changed the subject from Archie's transformation into extracurricular activities that Mr. Weatherbee told her, and in immediate thought, Zariah was amused about her way of lying and manipulating over Cheryl's dominance.

"And what about you two, Zariah and Zander? Plan on anything new this sophomore year?" Cheryl questions them as they glanced at one another with uncertain looks. She was silently hoping that they would stop pursuing their "low-life" music career since it will never be as cool as Josie's band, but otherwise, they were as popular as Josie and the Pussycats here in Riverdale. In fact, they've done countless of gigs in the town with their other band members.

"If this is your way of trying to get us into some of your cheerleading stuff, Cheryl, then it's not going to work. Look, just because we gained friendship from Josie and her girls, doesn't mean you should be jealous. I suggest you not to." Zariah growls under her breath. But on the other hand, Zander was giving her the look of not continuing on further before it results into a more, deeper kind of argument.

"Then I suggest you back off, Zariah. And you too, Zander." She stood up from the seat beside Betty and rolled her eyes, "But anyways, have a good afternoon, bitches." And there goes the beloved HBIC of Riverdale High.

The green-eyed twin looked at her twin brother and spoke, "You should've befriended Jason before this all went downhill, brother dearest. It could've saved our lives or something. Ever since that Blossom girl lost her soulmate, she became another level of Regina from Mean Girls. This is getting ridiculous." She rolls her eyes as Kevin agreed with her statement. Her twin didn't say anything in return, so he continued to eat his lunch as before and so did the others.

Zariah was furious about this hate between Cheryl and her ever since she found out about how Josie and King got close through music. The gay twin always thought that she shouldn't be jealous of her and her brother, and he thought the same. But, he never acted on arguing with the Blossom woman even though she was getting on his nerves too. He was always the calm and collected person while Zariah was the opposite of him.